Advice for Year 10 student going into year 11 (1 Viewer)

OOnikki

HSC
What should I do to prepare myself when transitioning into year 11? The subjects I have chosen are maths and english advanced, music 1, physics, chemistry and modern history (quite diverse, I know :)).
I'm thinking of studying off a physics and chemistry textbook as well as finding songs to play on piano/violin for music during the holidays. Any suggestions as to how I can fully prepare myself?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it can be helpful to have some preparation before and yeah best way to learn the sciences is either using the textbooks and also watching youtube videos. The main thing is just make sure you are not studying like 10+ hrs a day in the holiday. Keep a balance of 3-5 hours and the rest just enjoy the holiday

OOnikki

HSC
Yeah it can be helpful to have some preparation before and yeah best way to learn the sciences is either using the textbooks and also watching youtube videos. The main thing is just make sure you are not studying like 10+ hrs a day in the holiday. Keep a balance of 3-5 hours and the rest just enjoy the holiday
Thank you very much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)