ADVICE!!: laptop choice! (1 Viewer)

Mdzabakly

HSC
hey guys, i need help choosing a good laptop which is at thee 600$ mark ( abit above is ok) which can be used for gaming whilst being easy to move around. plish help me fanx :3!!

LithiumAus

HSC
Just looking on Ebay, and the only thing in Australia for <$700 at buy it now is this: BNIB HP G6 15.6" 3.1Ghz Turbo 4Gb 750Gb 7670 1Gb Win8 Gaming Laptop FREE STAND

There's a few cheaper possibilities from overseas sellers, if you are willing to pay the postage (which if you find the right one, can still be cheap).

Although personally, i wouldn't spend $600 on a laptop, because you can build far better desktop gaming computers for that price as long as you buy the parts and assemble it yourself! Try PCCaseGear.com if you want to try that option...

- Alex.

mathbot

HSC
Although personally, i wouldn't spend $600 on a laptop, because you can build far better desktop gaming computers for that price as long as you buy the parts and assemble it yourself! Try PCCaseGear.com if you want to try that option...
- Alex.
I'm with Alex on this! If your primary use for the laptop is gaming, I suggest you to build a gaming desktop since it'll be much cheaper, with better specs.

IrLOL

HSC
I wouldn't waste your time trying to get a gaming laptop for $600, but you don't know you may get lucky. Check out what http://onlinecomputer.com.au have.
Yeah getting a gaming laptop for $600 is impossible. If you want a laptop good for gaming you are at least looking at the $1000-$2000 price range.

I wanted a gaming PC and I managed to build one myself on a budget of $500.

When I approached the problem I first selected a game I really wanted to play, in my case it was Starcraft 2, then built a machine to max its settings out. Its also important to determine what resolution you wan't to play games at. I had a 1280 x 1024 screen so I didn't have to spend as much money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)