Advice needed...from all u girls out there... (1 Viewer)

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
theres dis girl i like but i think she just sees me as a friend...when i try to talk to her on the net the convs are usually short and not very personal...and we dun see each other a lot...what should i do?

If u were the girl and a friend (not a close friend) told u he likes u, wat would u do?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Hmmm.. it totally depends on the circumstances. How close are you? Do you ever see her off the net (at school or something?)... If you see her at school and talk outside the internet, it wouldnt be so weird. But I wouldnt go jumping into any heart-felt confessions if your relationship isnt v. personal. She'd probably reply by saying "But you dont know me, so how can you like me?". My advise would be just keep talking to her, and make an effort to make the conversations personal, or at least extend their duration. And if you can, maybe meet up on the weekend to see just how well you get along without the net, because its extremely easy to become close to someone over the net, but be lost when it comes to face-to-face conversations.

I'd say just establish more of a relationship with her before you tell her you like her... you never know, after getting to know her better, you might not like her!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Um.... I find talking about past girl/boyfriends helps me become more comfortable with someone (believe it or not!).. and I dont know how old you are, but talking about sex experiences is also good... Its weird, and I dont know why it works, but it does! This is how my current s/o and I started becomming really close. lots of time at uni together, and long MSN convo's about our past into the early hours of the morning.

And if you want her to think about you in a sexual way, mention how you sleep naked ;)... seriously! Talk about yourself naked, it forces her to think about it! :D

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
umm sofe would u go all the way up to sydney 2 do that?
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
theres bridges in the gong as well u no sofe
yes, i would go all the way up to sydney.
and i know there are bridges in wollongong, but i think i would make more of an impact if i were to jump of shb. i could make front page news.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
eViLnUt said:
theres dis girl i like but i think she just sees me as a friend...when i try to talk to her on the net the convs are usually short and not very personal...and we dun see each other a lot...what should i do?

If u were the girl and a friend (not a close friend) told u he likes u, wat would u do?
If i were a girl and a freind told me he liked me and i wasnt interested i would be quite uncomfortable because i wouldnt want to lead him on and i would let make the net conversations me short and impersonal.
In future you should get to know a girl in real life before you tell her you like her.
This situation probably cant really be salvaged.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
If i were a girl and a freind told me he liked me and i wasnt interested i would be quite uncomfortable because i wouldnt want to lead him on and i would let make the net conversations me short and impersonal.
In future you should get to know a girl in real life before you tell her you like her.
This situation probably cant really be salvaged.
i do know her in real life...jus dat we dun see each other often nowadays

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
yes, i would go all the way up to sydney.
and i know there are bridges in wollongong, but i think i would make more of an impact if i were to jump of shb. i could make front page news.
exactly, there are bridges but not very good ones, unless u want to splatter yourself on the f6 or something...or jump off that bridge in the mall... might make the mercury then

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
but only the illawarra gets the mercury.
i have it all planned out.
Sydney Harbour Bridge = sydney papers, which sydney AND wollongong get. becuase im from wollongong, i would also be in the mercury. PLUS, it would also be on the news.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
eViLnUt said:

Hey dude thats exactly like this girl I am friends with. I really really like her and I don't know why cause I pretty much never see her anymore and our conversations on the net are always really short.

But unlike you i know that its never going to happen and don't go posting on the net to try and get people to help me get her to like me.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Hey dude thats exactly like this girl I am friends with. I really really like her and I don't know why cause I pretty much never see her anymore and our conversations on the net are always really short.

But unlike you i know that its never going to happen and don't go posting on the net to try and get people to help me get her to like me.
hey if u dun try it definitely wont happen :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)