• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Advice Needed: How To Get The Shy Nervous Girl U Like To Talk To U (1 Viewer)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Why not take her into a room, which is in the shape of a circle. That should solve the corner issues.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you meant like bubble boy. well must be convenient to live in a plastic bubble then! you can have wild sex all day long, while rolling :D

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
wrong_turn said:
you meant like bubble boy. well must be convenient to live in a plastic bubble then! you can have wild sex all day long, while rolling :D
a see through bubble??!! lol naked??? hahah :p thats a classic! :p

HSC
Firebolt41 said:
hey guys, i need some tips/advice/opinions. i like my best friend's gf's best friend (if that makes sense). i hooked up wit her at a perty once but since then i've only talked to her a couple of times, coz once her friends found out we hooked up she ignored me. she's the most self-concious, nervous and shy person i know. anyone got any ideas how i can get her to come outta her shell and talk to me again? if anyone's been in a similar situation, or just has some tips or comments, can u email me at firebolt41@optusnet.com.au or add me to MSN at the same address ad let me know? anything will b greatly appreciated. thanks.
Dayum ... good luck. I used to be one of those girls, but I guess I grew alot since a couple years ago. You shouldn't try to 'get her out of shell' too strongly or you'll scare her away. Don't do anything to make her the centre of attention (if you're in front of people). Be sincere. Be patient.
That's all I can say.

PunkGuitar

HSC
Hey what if instead of throwing her around as suggested above stage an elaborate kidnapping using her as the hostage negotiator, ill kidnap you myself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)