advice/notes for torts (1 Viewer)

sandra

HSC
I was wandering if anyone who had done torts last semester had any summary or general notes that i could get that would be helpfull for the exam ??
Especially on intentional torts or evaluating torts law.. tho anything would be helpfull.. my email is jocionytesandra@hotmail.com and id really appreciate any help whatsoever..
Any advise for the exam/what to put on the 1 page thats allowed in the exam/how difficult is torts to pass..

Thanks anyone..
:)

Last edited:
L

LaraB

sandra said:
I was wandering if anyone who had done torts last semester had any summary or general notes that i could get that would be helpfull for the exam ??
Especially on intentional torts or evaluating torts law.. tho anything would be helpfull.. my email is jocionytesandra@hotmail.com and id really appreciate any help whatsoever..
Any advise for the exam/what to put on the 1 page thats allowed in the exam/how difficult is torts to pass..

Thanks anyone..
:)
i'll send u my one page if u want - email me at LaraBeach@gmail.com to lemme know if you want it coz i won't send it if you don;t:)

i got a D for the exam so yeah did pretty well

best advice i can give is know your cases so you don't have to refer to the sheet - its way easier then - and also keep in mind the weughting of each question:)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
hey larab im thinking of transfering to the course ur doing now and i was looking at the timetables and it says seminar a and b does that mean you have to attend both seminars or just choose one?

L

LaraB

ally15 said:
hey larab im thinking of transfering to the course ur doing now and i was looking at the timetables and it says seminar a and b does that mean you have to attend both seminars or just choose one?
yes

pretty much every law unit has that structure - its instead of having a lecture and a tute

you have to attend both... just like you have tto attend both a lecture and a tute. Its far more worthwhile than lecture/tute coz you can actually ask questions as you go and often there's 'class participation' marks so yeah you have to go:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)