Advice please (1 Viewer)

bouncing

HSC
Okay, so trials are upcoming for me in about a month or so and I was just wondering what you guys think i should in this situation where i haven't made concise notes for the topic 1 modules (due to slacking off) - would you personally go and MAKE THE NOTES (which i find is probs more helpful) or just study your ass off + do practice questions off bos notes or something

its really a time issue that i am unsure about. would it be worth it going back over each topic (for bio/eco) and making notes...???

ct92

HSC
You should do both. A month is long enough to make summaries on a couple of topics and practice past papers.

zaqwerty

HSC
I agree that you should do both. Just plan out your time so you know exactly how much you have to do each week to have it done by the time your trials come around.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Okay, so trials are upcoming for me in about a month or so and I was just wondering what you guys think i should in this situation where i haven't made concise notes for the topic 1 modules (due to slacking off) - would you personally go and MAKE THE NOTES (which i find is probs more helpful) or just study your ass off + do practice questions off bos notes or something

its really a time issue that i am unsure about. would it be worth it going back over each topic (for bio/eco) and making notes...???

lol you probably should, but i managed to survive without it, i only started writting notes like half way through term 2 and by then i was too far behind to catch up, so i didnt worry about it, but seeing as you have got like a month and i assuming you have pretty much no more assessments left it would probably be worth it as while you are making the notes you are obviously going to learning/revising anyway, so by the time it comes around to doing past papers you will know a fair bit as you had just spend a few solid week making notes

Last edited:

bouncing

HSC
haha it worries me so much that TSFX constantly sends me emails saying stuff like "students should be polishing up their notes" and im like what notes o__O

im thinking about going to their lectures where they provide notes, this might help me save time and give me more time to do past papers and stuff

thanks for the help guys its just that when you get so behind its like... even harder to get started than usual

Rand0mm

HSC
haha it worries me so much that TSFX constantly sends me emails saying stuff like "students should be polishing up their notes" and im like what notes o__O

im thinking about going to their lectures where they provide notes, this might help me save time and give me more time to do past papers and stuff

thanks for the help guys its just that when you get so behind its like... even harder to get started than usual
Haha im in the same possition
im thinking of not doing notes as notes dont help with knowing how to answer the question- if you get what i mean?
i actually dont know what i am going to do :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)