Advice (2 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I think he's insinuating that he did get laid.

But since I believe aznboystar = sinophile, he has to be trolling.

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
OK. So we went out tonight. I had no idea if it was even a date or not since we just spontaneously decided to go watch the movie (Planet of the Apes FYI) after class. Then we had dinner at a Japanese place which was awkward because I didn't know if I should pay or if it was just a friends thing. In the end, I just paid on my card and joked that she can get it next time (FAIL?).
This is in fact the correct thing to do. It allows you to pay for dinner while not acting like a crepe or a sucka who needs to pay to hang around girls.

Then we walked back to her apartment and she asked if I wanted to come up and just hang out for a while. more like she wants to watch a movie and fuck you lol

Not reading too much into it, I accepted since it was only like 10. We watched some TV and ate some food. Then when I least expected she leaned over and whispered "I love you" and kissed me. I was in a state of shock and just went with what happened next. I have no idea what to say when I next speak to her. Am I a bad person? What would you have done?i would have pinned her against the wall and told her to close her eyes, then i would have gently brushed her hair off her face, with my other hand on her waist, picked her up and thrown her out the window
If serious, congrats. I have provided my analysis above.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Yes the making out led into other things if you know what I mean. I'd rather not go into it in detail LOL. All I will say is that she is very experienced, much more so than me. I just hope things don't get weird from here.
did she have a lollipop (if u no wat i mean)?

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Achieving first base is uncharted area for BoS. Best ask somewhere else

Last edited:

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
I would have had sex with her then just avoided her if I didn't actually like her.
This would've been ideal, but our friendship is too important to me. I would rather go with it and give her what she wants rather than risk losing her forever.

If serious, congrats. I have provided my analysis above.
Thank you.

did she have a lollipop (if u no wat i mean)?
Don't really know what you mean.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
So...You did have sex with her and you don't want to avoid her? Then date her, what's the worst that could happen?

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
So...You did have sex with her and you don't want to avoid her? Then date her, what's the worst that could happen?
Because I know these things can get messy and it could end badly. I really want to avoid that. I see this girl as still being my best friend when I am 40.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Because I know these things can get messy and it could end badly. I really want to avoid that. I see this girl as still being my best friend when I am 40.
i dont get it do you like another girl or sumfin?
bcuz this friend of urs will get another boyfriend if u dont go along with this relationship and shell will be going out with him all the time while u sit at home wondering how it all slipped away......

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Dude, unless you end up getting employment in the same location your friendship is going to slip.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes the making out led into other things if you know what I mean. I'd rather not go into it in detail LOL. All I will say is that she is very experienced, much more so than me. I just hope things don't get weird from here.
Wait, you fucked a slut?
And you were a virgin?
You're fucked.

Achieving first base is uncharted area for BoS. Best ask somewhere else
Not for some people on here...

Don't really know what you mean.
Blow job.

You have two choices:
1. You're fucked. You will dump her and never be friends again.
2. Marry her and be best fuck buddies until you're 40, then have a mid-life crisis and kill yourself.

Pick wisely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)