Advice (1 Viewer)

powerhouse

HSC
I know this probably isn't the best place for advice, seeing as how the majority of you are inhibited nerds.

However, I hooked up with this chick the other night. I decided to ask her to my formal kind of when we were hooking up, but i think she thinks i want a relationship or something. I don't, I just want to go to the formal as mates.

How can I tell her to settle down?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
powerhouse said:
I know this probably isn't the best place for advice, seeing as how the majority of you are inhibited nerds.

However, I hooked up with this chick the other night. I decided to ask her to my formal kind of when we were hooking up, but i think she thinks i want a relationship or something. I don't, I just want to go to the formal as mates.

By either avoiding the whole situation, or tell her "I don't want a relationship with you"

There's no nice way of doing it.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
jumb said:
By either avoiding the whole situation, or tell her "I don't want a relationship with you"

Youl would know of course, hot stuff!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jumb said:

I was about to say "Threaten to bash up her friends because girls love that" but I'm not some fag that actually think that's cool.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:

I know I probably shouldn't be reply to your post, seeing as how you are an arrogant prick.

However, I think that most girls would get the message that you want a relationship if you hook up with them and then ask them to go to the formal with you. The only thing you can do is to tell her what you told us. What else are you supposed to do?

How about you stop playing with her feelings?

Mandy101

HSC
Whatever you do, don't be a prick about it. Say something like.. "you're a great girl (blah blah "which is why I'm taking you to my formal and not someone else"), I'm just not looking for a relationship at the moment." Stress the fact that she's a 'great girl' and she'll be right.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Mandy101 said:
Whatever you do, don't be a prick about it. Say something like.. "you're a great girl (blah blah "which is why I'm taking you to my formal and not someone else"), I'm just not looking for a relationship at the moment." Stress the fact that she's a 'great girl' and she'll be right.
she'll see right through it. :rolleyes:
the "you're a great girl... but" is too cliche.
tell her the truth, be nice, but don't use that line.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
i say tell her how it is. That may not turn out the best but then again we are inhibited nerds LOL

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
powerhouse said:
You're the one asking for advice on an internet forum. :rolleyes:

She's going to be hurt if you got with her and now tell her that her expectations are way out of line: that's unavoidable... Don't know whether you'll have a date to the formal, though.

Be straight up with her, as everyone here has said... generally people learn that through experience, but it's hard to take the advice and be straight up until you've got the experiences under your own belt (figuratively speaking).

santaslayer

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
However, I think that most girls would get the message that you want a relationship if you hook up with them and then ask them to go to the formal with you.
OK, what if it was the girl that did all this?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
santaslayer said:
OK, what if it was the girl that did all this?
then i'd say the same thing to her.

girls who play with guys' feelings are just as despicable.

powerhouse

HSC
It's cool, I've found out how to do it.

I'll just keep talking to her and shit but I won't ask her out or insinuate I want to or anything.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
powerhouse said:

I'll just keep talking to her and shit but I won't ask her out or insinuate I want to or anything.
Wow. What an amazing solution. Took you a long time to figure it out huh.

jellybeenz

HSC
powerhouse said:

Yeah then she goes around feeling like shit and you don't actually have to do anything about it...

Just grow a backbone and tell her the truth, because if she actually likes you she is gonna feel like shit either way, now if you tell her the truth that you don't want a relationship and you want to go to the formal as friends-- sure it'll hurt her for a little while but at least she knows how you feel.
If you just let it go and pretend it didn't happen etc, she won't know how you feel and she'll feel like shit coz she won't understand what happened. This way could lead her to be pissed off at you for stringing her along.

Soooo.... just tell her- hard and fast, stings for a bit but she'll get over it, the other way may be easier for you but hurts her a lot more.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
powerhouse said:
Yeah, that's a real good way of getting advice. Insult, then ask for help.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
powerhouse said:

Introduce her to the notion of being fuck buddies....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shady_03 said:
lol i luv wen its gets used on george
i've never used that on a guy...or girl for that matter, but definately not on a guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)