Affordable hsc tutoring available (1 Viewer)

AnthonyNguyen95

HSC
Hi guys!

After taking a year off tutoring, I have decided to start private tutoring again for HSC students, as I find tutoring a very rewarding experience and this is the final year that I can do this.

Firstly, a little bit about myself. I am in my final year of university, finishing my bachelor of Commerce (Marketing & Business Law). I balance this with an active lifestyle as well as part-time work.

I am offering one-to-one and group (max 3 students) tutoring services in the following subjects, all of which I received a Band 6 in and have a proven track record in teaching:
- Business Studies
- Economics
- Legal Studies
- Studies of Religion 1 (I charge a lower rate for this subject)

Not only will I be ensuring you develop a thorough understanding of the content in these subjects, I will also provide you with the following:
- Helping you develop the right attitude that will ensure your success in the HSC while also enjoying your final year of high school
- Marking services
- Homework material to refine your understanding (It will be your responsibility as my student to hand these tasks in on time).
- Constant support - you will have access to my mobile number and email for ANY questions you have. GUARANTEED RESPONSE WITHIN 12 HOURS
- General advice e.g. study options

RATES:
One-to-one: $30/hour
Group: $25/hour

If you're ready to work towards achieving your goal ATAR, contact me now! Also please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all.

References of past students can be provided upon request.

Mobile number: 0468 793 709

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)