Affordable Tutoring SWS Sydney by 5th year UNSW Med Student (1 Viewer)

lawsonung

HSC
Hi all,

My name is Lawson Ung. I am writing this thread to advertise affordable tutoring within the South West Sydney region. I am about to enter my fifth year of a combined medicine, science and arts (MS/M.D., Bachelor of Science (Medicine) Honours and Bachelor of Arts (International Relations) program at the University of New South Wales. I did very well in my HSC in 2008, scoring top bands in all 8 of my subjects. More importantly, I gained entry into UNSW Medicine, the Bachelor of Science (Medicine) honours program at UNSW which takes in the top 20-30 students from the medicine cohort, and completed my International Relations major with the Owen Harries prize as the top achieving student.

I am currently taking on new students for the 2014 HSC, and am going to tutor the following:
  1. English (Standard, Advanced, Extension, Extension II)
  2. History (Modern, Extension)
  3. Chemistry
Rates are $40 for each two hour class, run exclusively from my home in the Fairfield/Liverpool area. Classes will consist of 2-8 students. I find that working in small groups is advantageous to larger ones because we are able to bounce ideas off each other, discuss key concepts and really make learning a bit more fun.

So if you are looking for someone to whip your essays into shape, go through lots of content to supplement your school work and drive you to succeed, I'm your man. Please only enquire if you have the desire to improve through persistence, hard work and dedication, no matter your ability level. As you may tell from this post, I'm a bit of a no-nonsense guy. For those who I will take on as my students, you can be assured of having weekly or fortnightly quizzes and assessment tasks and receive continued feedback on your work. I also do tasks that are often neglected in school, such as vocabulary building.

Contact me at lawsonung@gmail.com or 0414 883 712.

Cheers,
Lawson

Last edited:

lawsonung

HSC
Bump! Thank you for all the expressions of interest. Spaces are filling up so let me know if you are keen!

Kamal15

HSC
So if you are looking for someone to whip your essays into shape
If your essays aren't the only thing which need to get into shape, Lawson is also a qualified personal trainer. Whip or no whip, he'll get you going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)