AFIN100 vs BBA102 vs MKTG101? (1 Viewer)

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
AFIN requires a fair bit of work imo

kingofgames

HSC
N/A
I ended up doing MKTG101 it was alright, it was both a blessing and a curse that the multiple choice came straight out of the online practice questions and chapters that they give you. A blessing in that it was more than possible to do great and curse in that you have to read the whole freaking book and do practice questions without question. I honestly don't know how but despite a meh report and a meh presentation we got a great result for the project but we did put a large amount of effort in it. So i ended up with a good average. I pretty much winged the exam by just writing random stuff neatly and in huge volumes and squeaked out a credit. Could had easily been more had i focused on more difficult exams. The exam will definitely surprise you, it is definitely something you should be writing note for over time not all at once. They don't tell you this but the final has like 1 or 3 mini essay questions (i can't remember how many). They aren't hard, they're very reminiscent of Business Studies type essay but if you don't have a good memory of every important thing then it will get you.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)