After coles Induction... (1 Viewer)

leathaface

I've went to induction on thursday... very very boring... at least I got paid...

I have a few questions about this...

1) How much do you get paid per hour on induction?

2) In Coles... do you get aid on a weekly basis or is it just fortnightly?

3) When do I get a call about my roster? Approximately how many days?

I'm kinda running broke these days and I really needs that induction cash just to last me this week.

Carlito

HSC
You shuold get paid your normal hourly rate for the induction, and you will be paid for the previous Monday to Sunday on Wednesday

leathaface

Carlito said:
You shuold get paid your normal hourly rate for the induction, and you will be paid for the previous Monday to Sunday on Wednesday

What about my roster? Do you know when I would be called about my roster? like in how many days approx?

And ifthey don't call... I should call them back yea?

Generator

HSC
N/A
They will call sometime. Your position isn't set in stone from day one.

leathaface

This is fuckin' ridiculous... almost a week and Coles still hasn't called regarding my roster...

What should I do?

leathaface

Ok, I just started training yesterday on monday... I clocked on so I'm thinking that I getting paid for that as well...

But i stil didn't get paid for induction... do I get paid for my induction along with my pay for this week?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
coles myer is lousy when paying for induction, for what i understand, they either paid you automatically or dont. So if they didnt pay, i would chase them off. I had to do this for a month to then get ended up paid. By friend, didnt get paid, and never ask for it.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I worked at bi-lo (note past tense bastards cut hours) as a casual for bout nine months. Anyway I noticed i got paid when i didnt go to work one week figured score didnt say anything next week worked a shift didnt get paid asked the manager, he told me that was to make up for me getting paid for an induction.

Unfortunately no one thought to tell me I had an induction, so I had no way of knowing and didnt turn up. Also, this is going to sound incredibly stupid, what the hell is an induction? Eg what did I miss out on because my store is dumb and lazy.

leathaface

Yeah I got paid for my induction... pay rise too I believe because I turned 19 a week before they paid me.

Anyways everythings all good now... I clocked on on my training day... so I shud get aid for that took yeah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)