after the exam i will... (1 Viewer)

with my notes and books etc... i plan on

• burning the whole lot

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • selling it all, but it wont be possible to forget anything as i didnt learn anything

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • i plan on forgetting how to add, subtract, multiply and divide

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • paste a picture of my teacher on them and throwing darts at it

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

stressed monkie

im a random
ok i must know what ppl are planning to do with all their notes and books after the exam.
cause as much as i "loved" math and my teacher who probably got her degree at a $2.00 shop but is a wonderful human being, i plan on selling the book and burning the notes watching the ashes as the go down the drain taking with them any knowledge i may have accidently aquired lolz

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I really haven't got that many notes.. :( I have a textbook and my exercise book. Whenever I study, I do exercises in a notebook and then throw out the paper when I'm done. So I guess I'll just be handing the textbook back in and recycling my class book! :p

topaz

maths text books

hey ppl. i dont no about all of u but at my school we dont have to purchase any of our book. we get given them all for free. well cyas

MiSSi

maybe ask the yr 10's or yr11's. got any idea how much ur gonna sell it for?

Kiya

im selling mine for 20 and i will throw in my protractor and all that crap coz i have to buy it tomorrow

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
l am going to try and sell my excel book....or l might keep it....its a good source of info!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Prolly leave my books for my brother and sister... although, I doubt my brother will need a General Maths book ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)