After the HSC marks and UAI (1 Viewer)

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
f3nr15 said:
You know how important the HSC is ? If you do, wouldn't you be sweating to recieve your results as soon as possible ?
not nessarily, HSC isnt as important as it is made out to be, society puts too much pressure and stress on year 12 students, where in reality, HSC is all you need 2 get into UNI after graduation, so i am atm as carefree. But dont let that fool you, study hard to get the best marks and get into your degree at the finest university as possible :D

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
abbashussein said:
first step as PM of this great nation

FREE UNI TO ALL STUDENTS :D
I hope there are no catches to that, the last time FREE UNI TO ALL STUDENTS was around was when Gough Whitlam was around ... I think.

Speaking of PM, John Howard has provided no benefit to me personally, we have all been slugged by GST (wheres the money gone ?), I would be affected by IR laws in the future and the glorious days of cashless university entrance faded. I think johnny doesnt care about the new generation of engineers, architects and other uni students.

Last edited:

nice

HSC
lol, this is the most nice thread i have ever viewed and made me sense for all the proces think etc.. i will be very nervous when we get our results and our uai agrrr wish i get my desired uai

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
nope never any hidden catches, however upon graduation, a compulsory 2 year paid work for the federal goverenment.

i hope that is fair

harmanksaini

HSC
"lol, this is the most nice thread i have ever viewed and made me sense for all the proces think etc.. i will be very nervous when we get our results and our uai agrrr wish i get my desired uai"

awwww thanks!!! makes me feel loved, though ppl who wrote the comments that made any sense or were of use, were not me.. but thanks everyone!!! i feel a bit more knowledgeable too... hehehe... goood luck with the politics, and i hope everyone does really well!!!!!!

I better go study if i want to avoid getting a mystery mark! G-luck!!!! *4 days to go*

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
nice said:
lol, this is the most nice thread i have ever viewed and made me sense for all the proces think etc.. i will be very nervous when we get our results and our uai agrrr wish i get my desired uai
lol yeah i hope the entire state gets their desired UAI's and no1 is heartbroken, i know if i get below 80 i will probly be turned off study hahahaaha

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
harmanksaini said:
"lol, this is the most nice thread i have ever viewed and made me sense for all the proces think etc.. i will be very nervous when we get our results and our uai agrrr wish i get my desired uai"

awwww thanks!!! makes me feel loved, though ppl who wrote the comments that made any sense or were of use, were not me.. but thanks everyone!!! i feel a bit more knowledgeable too... hehehe... goood luck with the politics, and i hope everyone does really well!!!!!!

I better go study if i want to avoid getting a mystery mark! G-luck!!!! *4 days to go*
Good luck,
i wood go an study, but 11 pm is my study time hehehe
and after all, i have until next Friday until my exam :|

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
lol, anywaiz all this talk about study is making me tired and envious, i mite do about 60 minutes,
take care all, and goodlcuk, hopefully after results are issued we are all satisfied

peace

~Abz~

harmanksaini

HSC
abbashussein said:
lol yeah i hope the entire state gets their desired UAI's and no1 is heartbroken, i know if i get below 80 i will probly be turned off study hahahaaha
hehehe... that will be 65000 people getting a UAI of 100... but yeh.. the most important thing is NOT to think HSC is the be all and end all because it most certainly isnt. *cough abbahussein * but then again, if you are curry or from any asian descent, your parents will hate you no matter what mark you get :( ... lol.. mum just came home with 50 perfumes and i sat there smelling them.. one by one.. now i have a massive headache because the stupid fumes are stuffing up my brain cells.. :mad: .. now she's going to yell at me for sitting here and not studying! lool... indian parents... hilariously contradict themselves, distracting... but funny to watch... :D

Anyways!!! anyone reading this, who has an exam on monday or tuesday... u should go study now.. any year 11 people reading this, please comment and post at your free will...have fun, relax.. HSC is a piece of cake... anyone stressing, smell some 'opium' (as in the perfume... loool...) it should knock you out for a bit... :D

good luck everyone! :p

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
abbashussein said:
I"ll have your 80 mark!
Just get me into teaching and not having to put up with this hellish hsc phase!

harmanksaini

HSC
Hey everyone... just passsing into the "panicking" stage now... is there a chance of me getting above 95 UAI with the following ranks

English - 8/131
Biology - 6/38
Business Studies - 5/37
Economics - 4/8
Accounting - (not sure rank, but gettn a distinction average)
Maths 2 unit - 22/97

and the hsc exams havent been too bad... found them alright to hardish.... :( ahhhhhhh.... *need my 95+*

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
luscious-llama said:
I"ll have your 80 mark!
Just get me into teaching and not having to put up with this hellish hsc phase!
lol, you can do B. art/ b, sci at USYD with 75 UAI and do a diploma in education, that way tou can teach everything :D

or you can just do art for 73, then the dip in education

goodlcuk

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
harmanksaini said:
Hey everyone... just passsing into the "panicking" stage now... is there a chance of me getting above 95 UAI with the following ranks

English - 8/131
Biology - 6/38
Business Studies - 5/37
Economics - 4/8
Accounting - (not sure rank, but gettn a distinction average)
Maths 2 unit - 22/97

and the hsc exams havent been too bad... found them alright to hardish.... :( ahhhhhhh.... *need my 95+*
Welcome Back :p

what scool do you go to?

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
Hmm, seeems you know alot;

is it possible to get a UAI of 90 with

Chem:2/26
Phys:7/30
Eng (adv):22/24 :p
Maths ext1:4/28
Maths ext2:3/3 :p

Studies of religion 1:20/8~

harmanksaini

HSC
webby234 said:
Yeah - we need an approximate rank for your school. If your school usually does well then it's certainly very possible. Did you say it was selective?
i have no idea of the rank.... penrith high selective

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
schools ranked.. 300's

can u guess mine... im aiming between 90-95

Adv. Eng - 8/40
Spanish - 1/4
Eco - 3/10
Legal - 2/40
PdHpE - 12/38

it'd b of great help.. aand in the hsc exams.. for raw mark.. im confident i've got band 5's for english, pd and band 6 for spanish.... and aiming for high band 6 for eco and legal which is likely to happen...

harmanksaini

HSC
abbashussein said:
Hmm, seeems you know alot;

is it possible to get a UAI of 90 with

Chem:2/26
Phys:7/30
Eng (adv):22/24 :p
Maths ext1:4/28
Maths ext2:3/3 :p

Studies of religion 1:20/8~
whoa... u do 4 unit maths.. your smart :D

harmanksaini

HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
schools ranked.. 300's

can u guess mine... im aiming between 90-95

Adv. Eng - 8/40
Spanish - 1/4
Eco - 3/10
Legal - 2/40
PdHpE - 12/38

it'd b of great help.. aand in the hsc exams.. for raw mark.. im confident i've got band 5's for english, pd and band 6 for spanish.... and aiming for high band 6 for eco and legal which is likely to happen...
u make me feel uneasy :( 90-95?!?! i think you'll get above it looking at how you went in your exams!

harmanksaini

HSC
aww thanks! i feel better.. yeahhhh i kno david ghali!!!! luv that guy to bitz and daniel (pauli) was my house captain guy... hehe..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)