after thoguhts??? (1 Viewer)

Zenithliza

Yeah I think effectiveness is implied. It asks "evaulate the extent.." which is pretty much asking for the effectiveness for the remedies.

Kathryn

Legal Studies

Hey Jabba, i used to live in Cowra, so i might know you, what's your real name?
I did legal today too, i thought the crime question was pretty good, but the mc threw me a bit, some could have been abc or d
i think i just guessed most of them

terminator

no you didn't have to talk about effectiveness cause i was told before the exam that it had been taken out of the rubric, so i didn't really talk about it, even though that's pretty much all we'd focused on in class.

bandwagon

HSC
N/A
i pretty much did what you did for family, Juliette, but leaving the room i didn't feel too good about it. some how i thought what i put was quite generic, so for now i just wanna know my mark and hope i did right.

terminator

no you didn't have to talk about effectiveness cause i was told before the exam that it had been taken out of the rubric, so i didn't really talk about it, even though that's pretty much all we'd focused on in class.

shikaree_bex

i live in my mind with occasional visits to the jo
why do i read this stuff? it just stresses me out about my UAI, which i don't know if i'll ever be brave enough to look at

so the legal exam, meh it's over, lets stop dwelling on it

1)multiple choice was fairly easy, human rights was heaps easy

2) Crime was alright but i fucked it cos i wrote about penalties not punishments , waaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaa

3) and essay questions i did, consumer and family and i thought that law reform ......=effectiveness
and DUH like acheiving justice isn't effectiveness

it all comes down to whether it works or not in the end, and that is effectiveness so BLAH

now lets party
:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)