• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

After trials

gentleconjurer

HSC
Hi Everyone, it's been like two weeks since my trials and during them, I think I treated myself really bad. But regardless it's over now and the real deal is starting, but I can't seem to get myself to do anything serious and actually sit still for long periods of time, and I really don't know what to do. It's like i'm in some sort of stasis, always tired and over it. Is there anything light or studies and exercises that you guys recommend so I can slowly get myself back up there again?
Thanks!

HscAddict1111

HSC
i feel you, i am legit the same. just ramp up. start with 30 mins and when that becomes easy try again. Also learn something YOU want to, it helps you get into that flow state which allows u to study even more. and make sure you actually take care of yourself during these times, hsc is stressful asf.

liamkk112

HSC
Hi Everyone, it's been like two weeks since my trials and during them, I think I treated myself really bad. But regardless it's over now and the real deal is starting, but I can't seem to get myself to do anything serious and actually sit still for long periods of time, and I really don't know what to do. It's like i'm in some sort of stasis, always tired and over it. Is there anything light or studies and exercises that you guys recommend so I can slowly get myself back up there again?
Thanks!
prob try to do small increments at first to get back up to speed, start with easy tasks too eg reading notes just to get back into the headspace

gentleconjurer

HSC
Thank you everyone!!! I will take everything into heart and remember that this is a human experience lol

iloveeggs

HSC
Thanks!
lowkey i feel the same but i only did one trial, so i can't imagine what it would be like to do several. hope youre doing alr. smth ppl haven't mentioned is to reward yourself for the effort youve put in and try to make studying a bit less depressing. i have a friend who used to eat 3 MnMs for every 30 min session of study she did, and listened to fun music while studying for anything she really hated. when she really didnt want to do it she would ask someone to study on call with her and it works for her

igor9

HSC
i reward myself with buying designer clothes for each 30 mins i study, but whatever works for u i guess, if you live below the latte line...

igor9

HSC
tough life you fellas are living there, hope you can thug it out 🙏 💯

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)