Afternoon session??? (1 Viewer)

badquinton304

HSC
I am thinking of applying now, in hope of getting afternoon session as umat made me really anxious last year and I ended up with about 3 hours sleep, a later session would mean I can sleep properly the night before. Is now a good time or should I wait till the few days before registration closes.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
I am thinking of applying now, in hope of getting afternoon session as umat made me really anxious last year and I ended up with about 3 hours sleep, a later session would mean I can sleep properly the night before. Is now a good time or should I wait till the few days before registration closes.
i doubt when u register will make a difference.

badquinton304

HSC
i doubt when u register will make a difference.
Yeah, its just I heard that they fill up most of the morning spots first. While I have heard of people getting morning session after registering towards the end they tend to fill morning slots first. Although I hope it wont be too much trouble this year as I will be under far less pressure, knowing I already have an okay umayt score from last year and also not having year 12 trial exams ten days after umat is a nice thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)