ag a doo doo doo... (1 Viewer)

what question did you do in section II?

• Discuss how the practices of architects and/or designers are shaped...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asses the effect of time on the practice...

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • \'Art critics and art historians create myths and generate debates\" Do you agree...

• \"As the audience changes, so too does the meaning...\"

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Explain how a particular view of the world is represented in an exhibition...

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Explain how contemperary art has shaped...

• \"The making of art is an intuitive act rather than...\"

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Evaluate the view that art reflects the social values...

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • How does a postmodern point of view challenge the idea of art as...

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by saladsugery
...push pinapple shake a tree

what question did you do in section 2?
...what the?! are u just acting like real retarded or osmething, or am i missing something here...?!

anyway umm i did question 7. i saw the words "contemporary art" and knew that that was prolly the only question i could do haha...

gawd, how FRIGGIN HOT was it for us today though!? well i guess it depends where your school is, but we were sweating like hell in our room, sooooooooo hot ahhh!!!!!!!

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
didn't you go to any primary school discos???

"ag a doo doo doo/push pinapple shake a tree/to the left/to the right/bend down and touch your knees"... a cruddy song by a forgetable 80's band... i dunno... heat exhaustion caused my to do crazy things???

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hmmmmm...... maybe i'm just an musically un-educated bastard...!!

and as for primary school discos - they were gay. i remember that we had to practise the day before the dance, so that we would get it right on the night. like, the principal actually got the whole shcool together and we practised gay dances like the macarena, hokey pokey and the chicken dance, n bush dancing n crap.

*shudder*

anyway, u din't say which question u did...?

and yes. it was hot. very hot. i wish this heat wave would kick itself in the arse and go away.

oh well, u bastard, you've finished exams (maybe?). go out and spoil yerself! =)

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
finished! kickarse.

i did question 6 - the exhibition one - about new british art and the sensation exhibition, which fit quite micely. section 1... well i think it's ok, i should stop stressin. and the artexpress shortlisting means my prac mark must be pretty good. ok ok... finished... bye...

roo

HSC
question 9.. :)

we were in a small air-conditioned room so it was alright and i had my trusty bottle of water! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)