Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

Bendent

HSC
hey dude, resume??? dont wussy out , I am waiting for my knits,
also , old guys are just plain gross, 6+years are you fucking jobking me,
I want younger or no more than a few years unless he looks young,
guys just want younger, we arent that stupid. some36 year old
chased me and I feel like.... oh grossss. where is the resume,
20 bucks you know zombie omie jay
hahaha what. young as hell looking is disgustin as well. the look like their age but never ages is best lol

HSC
Uni Grad
If it's during High School, then 3 years max either way (younger or older), 4 years is reasonable, but if it's 5-6 years then it's awkward and at that stange is not really appropriate due to maturity etc. But after you graduate, then I don't mind the gap as such. I like/used to like a person who is 10 years older than me.

herbs1

HSC
you are stupid as hell dats wat

if you think that originated from that gay comic

13abie

HSC
im capped at 1 year younger, cause any more and it would be someone my sisters age, and that would be so weird

mcadelina

HSC
I think it's a mix of who they are as a person and their age. I'm 16 now and it's common to say that dating a 14 year old is like being a paedophile. Of course it might seem because school makes the priorities between each year so different, especially if you juxtapose a year 9 student and a year 11 student. I basically bludged year 9 with straight B's but I'm barely surviving year 11. It just sets the standard of maturity.

stereoheart

HSC
Wow I cant believe this thread has been going on since 2004!
Personally, I think during high school you should be with people who are also in highschool and the age gap should be 1or 2 yrs for e.g. yr 9 and 10, 10 and 11 or 11 and 12 because 12 and 9 or10 and 8 for e.g. is just weird. Both people are experiencing different things, being exposed to different things and are not equally mature.

It would be awkward to date someone who wasnt at school e.g. 25 if you were at school for e.g. year 12 and 18 year old because the thought of them going out on a friday night and having a few drinks whilst you change from your school uniform and into something more comfy to do your assignments is alittle weird in my opinion.

But after high school, I think you can experience a range of age gaps depends on what you want but I think within no more than a 10 year age limit.

But obviously people are different and not everyone will see it this way.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
It would be awkward to date someone who wasnt at school e.g. 25 if you were at school for e.g. year 12 and 18 year old because the thought of them going out on a friday night and having a few drinks whilst you change from your school uniform and into something more comfy to do your assignments is alittle weird in my opinion.

But obviously people are different and not everyone will see it this way.
idk i was 17 and my boyfriend was 24 and when i got home from school on a friday we'd just bang. so idk

(now been together 7 years)

stereoheart

HSC
Oh wow. Well, see, thats what I mean. People are indeed different :p

Ive never had that experience so I cant say anything. But I guess being 17 you were almost out of school anyway and that gap between you isnt that big.

Ziko

HSC
age should never be a matter, love is the only thing that matters and for those who break up cus age i feel sorry for u

stereoheart

HSC
age should never be a matter, love is the only thing that matters and for those who break up cus age i feel sorry for u
Yeah but can you say youve had one long lasting positive experience where age didnt matter?

studyhard3r

HSC
yeah there use to be a guy from our school who did something like that, we called him a Pedophile.
And you have every right to. To know that someone is approx 17-18 dating a 13-14 year old is wrong in many ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)