age for buyin alcohol in clubs (1 Viewer)

atm1991

HSC
It literally is gay. A union of homosexual persons (The Fabian Socitey) lobbied the government to enact legislation because most people who do gaybashings are intoxicated and under-20.
Isn't it possible it might have the opposite effect? People start bashing homosexuals more regularly in response to their lobbying getting the laws changed? And they do it after getting more wasted in parks and what not?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nah they aren't worried about that because they have sucessfully lobbied to have straights banned from Sydney, it is going before parliament next year and will almost certainly pass.

strasiotto

HSC
look, I keep seeing these 'confirmed' posts. Awesome, you can confirm it. Now send us a link from a credible source and we might believe your confirmations.

cheers :)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Guys, WTF, this is confirmed. More confirmed than the fact the sun will set today.

Anyone who says otherwise is either (a) joking to get you to go to a club to buy alcohol past 1 December or (b) ignorant.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
seriously don't you kids read the news?

no wonder the government can get away with harsh laws like this

strasiotto

HSC
Guys, WTF, this is confirmed. More confirmed than the fact the sun will set today.

Anyone who says otherwise is either (a) joking to get you to go to a club to buy alcohol past 1 December or (b) ignorant.
Well, if its true then I'm going to admit I'm (b). I mean, its not going to effect me much as I don't really drink, but if its true then I am suprised I havn't heard of it- apparently my brief scanning of online SMH isn't enough to keep up with whats happening.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Yep definitely confirmed, just saw it in SHM, it was in there 2 weeks ago, search the website.

Not actually true, just thought i would join in on the bullshittory. ASIF

strasiotto

HSC
With the use of capital letters and better sentence structure, I may have considered believing that :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
bahahhahaha.

FUCK that.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
If he'd capitalised the S and M it'd look even better

Edit: and Sydney is spelt wrong lol

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
i just heard there is a new law coming out into play next month reguarding the purchase of alcohol in clubs.

it apparently gonna be that if you're under 20 u cant purchase alcohol in nightclubs.

this seems so stupid and i have done some research and havnt found anything yet...

but still this seems so stupid... its screaming "prostituion for alcohol" well for those who are desperate and cant buy it themselves...

anyone else herd this?
Confirmed.

SMH page 14, 2nd Nov 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)