Age/Gender of Supervisors (1 Viewer)

eilys close

HSC
A bunch of middle-aged/ ladies (I think there were 4-5) and a guy over 60.

My whole year reckons that the Head Supervisor is actually our canteen lady... they look and sound exactly the SAME. Of course I know it's supposed be someone from outside the school and stuff... but seriously... she was our canteen lady!

Lol; funny thing. A guy fell asleep. When the supervisor came to check he'd written his student number, she's like (he was sitting diagonally in front of me) whispering "have you written your #?" And he doesn't respond. So she looks confused, gets our her finger and slowly pokes him. No response. So she picks up his head and makes him look at her. He almost fell off his chair!!! Lol! I think THAT woke him up. And the lady looked miffed too.

rolror88

HSC
N/A
Head supervisor was an old lady, Rest were middle-aged ladies.

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
eilys close said:
Lol; funny thing. A guy fell asleep. When the supervisor came to check he'd written his student number, she's like (he was sitting diagonally in front of me) whispering "have you written your #?" And he doesn't respond. So she looks confused, gets our her finger and slowly pokes him. No response. So she picks up his head and makes him look at her. He almost fell off his chair!!! Lol! I think THAT woke him up. And the lady looked miffed too.
LOL, I just pictured that in my head and it was a funny image.

Fezzyy

HSC
My supervisors were all young! I was told they were going to be old and retired. Mine were aged between 20 and 30. A couple of them could have been over 30. There was this one nice guy though and he was either in his 40s or 50s. But the rest were young as! - Definitely not what we were told they would be like. They definitely didn't seem strict or scary-looking either, as we were told!

troongy

HSC
Wow you guys had alotta old people i had like 2 20-30-ish women and like 35+ men.
1 Chick had a tattoo on her back and i was like. Woah.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
My supervisors were all female, and like 45 +.

My pen ran out during the his and geo test and I nearly had a heart attack, told the supervisor and she gave me her pen. She was so nice. =D

enoklir341

HSC
yehh i had a hot 1 in about her 30's, lol every1 cldnt help starin at her haha

the rest wer pritty old but

smushieex

HSC
We had old ladies around their 60s and 70s.
I noticed two old guys as well, but they were on the other side of the study centre.
The old lades were actually pretty fast at collecting the papers, even if some of them were limping.
Most of them wear really strong perfume as well.

HSC
Uni Grad
Hmmm...they were all women. I think mid 30s to around 70s. xD None of them were that bad,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)