• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Age of Empires (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

There's this thing called Homecity where I think it is you have a permanent base where you improve your city, your economy etc and you can visit it during campaigns

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
AOE III has a few modes:

Campaign &
Skirmish - Supremacy(random map) and Deathmatch(i'm guessing its your typical high-resources, rush type)

I've been playing the campaign, and its pretty addictive:D. The shaders on the water are really nice!!

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
The campaign story though is really really poor.
coulda done much better with actual history.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Yeah, well Death Match-Conquest was the best way to go. Especially since I'm better at building armies than economies.

But I also liked Regicides. Perfect opportunity to use siege engines when you never really got a chance earlier. Make all your opponents Mongols and Celts - they get siege bonuses - for a challenge.What other game modes besides Death Match and Campaign (and is the Campaign only in the New World of America)?

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!

... Please?
unfortunatly i tihnk theres only deathmatch or random game. and i am not sure about the campaigns cuase i only did the first 3 maps atm.

what sucks is that once u pick a civ , u have to pick either random maps to play or deathmatch. u cant use the same civ to play one or the other.

the reason i tihnk is cuase the way it counts experience points. becuase otherwise it would have been too easy to get experience points playing deathmatch conpared to rm.

anyway ask me more later

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Isn't it just the ages you can advance to in the third game? Not sure if you can or not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)