• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Aging: Fine Lines / Wrinkles (1 Viewer)

applegate

HSC
Hi I'm 19, sleep deprived, exercise a lot (cardio and weightlighting at least 3 times a week), eat healthly (lots of fruit and vegetables), study a lot (i'm a university student), non-smoker & Asian male.

Recently I examined my forehead and between my eyebrows, and there're fine lines (shallow wrinkles) starting to form! I'm scared as hell, am I supposed to get them at this age?! :eek:

CieL

HSC
What are you scared about? They're just lines =.=

Maybe you can get more sleep
Maybe you can start using a moisturiser
Maybe you can get collagen implants (edit: or is it botox?)
Maybe it's in the genes and you cant do shit about it

The more you worry about them the more they'll be there to constantly worry you.. then you'll get deeper lines =]

Just pretend you never saw a thing since you cant really do anything about them anyway.

Lainee

HSC
I've got (what I think are noticeable) lines on the corners of my eyes, too much eye crinkling when smiling I suppose. :) Lines are lines, if you have expressions on your face you'll get lines sooner or later. If you're as fit and healthy as you describe, there's no reason to get alarmed by them. If you REALLY think they're unattractive, maybe borrow mum's anti-wrinkle creams/masks/lotions. :) They're probably not even noticeable, so don't stress.

payafee

HSC
to prevent further lines, try not to make too many facial expressions.

arrested development
HSC
If you're an expressive person you'll likely get lines earlier. They're nice, I think. Gives character to a face and all that jazz. :)

Lainee

HSC
^ Horizontal lines across a guy's forehead when he raises his eyebrows are hot... :lol:

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
applegate said:
Recently I examined my forehead and between my eyebrows, and there're fine lines (shallow wrinkles) starting to form! I'm scared as hell, am I supposed to get them at this age?! :eek:
hey, thats great! wrinkles and such define /add characteristic to a man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)