Ahh Tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

holden4ever89

HSC
is the sbmission of EVERYTHING for the final time :)

im really happy with it so far - have received full marks for the assessments so far.

completed my rationale yesterday and its a little weaker then i would have liked but it was awesome to get everything printed out and finalised.

i am going to miss it but

how much longer does everyone else have till their's is due?

goosiegoo

HSC
Mine is due on the 20th of August... Hehe. Our school doesn't make us hand them in early.

Bro

HSC
mines on the 20th too. Mines all printed now, except for the little mishap with my poster, so mum and dad had to drive 2hrs each way today to get my poster re-printed, because i had a spelling mistake that i missed :(
All i have left to do now is my Rationale and then im done!!
I have till 9am tomorrow. lol

goosiegoo

HSC
Haha... spelling mistake. :p I refuse to read over my poster and program because i know i can't get them re-printed so if there's a mistake i'll just have to weep. And there probably are mistakes in the program.

againandagain

HSC
haha. oh mistakes we've all made them.
i was down the printers and i noticed that on one poster it said Director Heather Manning and on the other Heather McCarthy, i was crappin myself. Luckily the guys were really nice and fixed it and reprinted it for me.

5 hours now till its due...hope you all do wonderfully :)

im finishing my logbook now, dont think i'll get any sleep.

:sleep: :sleep:

goosiegoo

HSC
Hehe, well all i know is that i spelt Melbourne with a lower case m at one point. Probably at several points. :p

But it's in now. YAY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)