Aiiyah!!!! (1 Viewer)

eliseliselise

HSC
aah boogerboy.. how you remind me of a discharge that secreted from my nose this morning... i personally believe that you are making a mountain out of a molehill, and if i were you then i'd probably take a few days just to relax, sit in a corner by a window with a crotchet rug, a copy of harry potter and a siamese cat.. & simply contemplate string theory, or brainstorm your next critical analysis on the deconstruction of the human identity via technology overuse, or perhaps you can arrange to have your butler provide you with a pad of lined paper and parker pen, so as that you can solve fermats equation/last theorem and send it off to the international insitute of mathamagics, while you recline in your chair calculating the exponential rate of growth and decay of the height of the snowpeas sitting on your window sill & muse as to what the pH of the soil might be. during that split second it takes to measure the pH of the soil, you can balance C3H6 + NH3 + O2 -> C3H3N + H2O without even trying think, and the concept of conics, complex numbers and mechanics just seems to dawn upon you. the dawning of realisation. as the sun sets over the horizon, and the cat stirrs at your feet- the phone suddenly rings; its your mathamagics teacher, mrs chan.. pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the extension 2 maths class. all was well.

i can forsee a UAI of 99.9356485724859837420736 at a bare minimum; and with that - your university course of choice.

& remember... maths is MAGIC!!!

L

lsam

eliseliselise said:
aah boogerboy.. how you remind me of a discharge that secreted from my nose this morning... i personally believe that you are making a mountain out of a molehill, and if i were you then i'd probably take a few days just to relax, sit in a corner by a window with a crotchet rug, a copy of harry potter and a siamese cat.. & simply contemplate string theory, or brainstorm your next critical analysis on the deconstruction of the human identity via technology overuse, or perhaps you can arrange to have your butler provide you with a pad of lined paper and parker pen, so as that you can solve fermats equation/last theorem and send it off to the international insitute of mathamagics, while you recline in your chair calculating the exponential rate of growth and decay of the height of the snowpeas sitting on your window sill & muse as to what the pH of the soil might be. during that split second it takes to measure the pH of the soil, you can balance C3H6 + NH3 + O2 -> C3H3N + H2O without even trying think, and the concept of conics, complex numbers and mechanics just seems to dawn upon you. the dawning of realisation. as the sun sets over the horizon, and the cat stirrs at your feet- the phone suddenly rings; its your mathamagics teacher, mrs chan.. pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the extension 2 maths class. all was well.

i can forsee a UAI of 99.9356485724859837420736 at a bare minimum; and with that - your university course of choice.

LOL. That would confuse him further.

boogerboy999

HSC
N/A
Update: I received a UAI of 98.95

.05 of breaking the 90UAI mark. NOoooooooooooooooo

Currently the yr 11 ruse UAI median is 98.35, but this should increase as time progresses.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Don't worry. Between now and Yr 12, I'm sure you'll break 99+.

bored of sc

HSC
eliseliselise said:

you are extremely weird (in a good way!), but what you have said, although it is almost pompous yet strangly eloquent - is very true!!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bored of sc said:
you are extremely weird (in a good way!), but what you have said, although it is almost pompous yet strangly eloquent - is very true!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE eccentric people!!!

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
eliseliselise said:

Wow I wish I was that enthusiastic....Bizarre much? But I like it :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)