AirAsia QZ8501 missing (1 Viewer)

mirachael

HSC
Well shit. Flying AirAsia 6 more times this holiday.
Hope I can make it to uni

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
AirAsia flight QZ8501: Plane crash in Java Sea

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...rash-in-java-sea/story-fnizu68q-1227170415831

"MORE than 40 bodies from the missing AirAsia flight QZ8501 have been found along with debris, authorities have confirmed.
A navy spokesman says an Indonesian warship has recovered the bodies from the sea during the search.

“Based on the navy radio, it has been reported that the warship Bung Tomo has retrieved 40 bodies and the number is growing. They are very busy now,” Manahan Simorangkir said.

Some bodies did not have life jackets on."

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Wat
I'm talking about Malaysia
Ik lol, they found nothing but some debris of the coast of Western Australia.

Supposed to say; cant trust any airplane that goes in and out of Asia, AT ALL!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Ik lol, they found nothing but some debris of the coast of Western Australia.

Supposed to say; cant trust any airplane that goes in and out of Asia, AT ALL!
They didn't find any debris at all

They found the ping iirc somewhere there

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Ikr! They only found debris, nothing else. Honestly, can't trust AirAsia anymore. Way to many inexperienced pilots
Didn't they say there was a storm when the plane went missing? There is a possibility that all of this could have been avoided if everything was waited out until after the storm a few hours later or the flight was cancelled or something. If that is the case, I wouldn't say the airline would be who to blame then.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't they say there was a storm when the plane went missing? There is a possibility that all of this could have been avoided if everything was waited out until after the storm a few hours later or the flight was cancelled or something. If that is the case, I wouldn't say the airline would be who to blame then.
I agree with what you're trying to convey. But you must consider the facts though. Due to the rapid increase of the population around Asia, leads to the demand for more pilots. Funding for training and resources for these potential pilots costs heaps, so hence, they're probably inexperienced pilots flying you around Asia.

But the bad weather was apparent. If only they delayed the actual flight, stuff would've turned out to be different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)