Al Jazeera not in Australia :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZabZu

HSC
Martyno1 said:
I'm not a Jew hater, I'm an Israeli government hater. There is a difference.
Unfortunately a large proportion of the world doesnt differentiate the two.

Martyno1 said:
By the way, why do Jews get automated pedestrian crossing without pressing the button (LOL) because it's against their religion to 'work' on the Sabbath? Isn't that changing something for less than 0.4% of the population? I'm sure >99% of the population don't mind pressing the button, and MORE than 99% of the population will get bloody annoyed when they're driving (/in a hurry) and there's a green light letting people cross the road when there's nobody there!
The changes are only for Bondi. There is a shitload of Jews in Bondi and there is a large number of synagogues in a relatively small area.

If sure if Muslims in Auburn or Lakemba wanted a similar thing they could get it. Since Muslims make up a large proportion of the population in that area.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
^http://community.newsmedianet.com.a...=2026&Submit.x=339&Submit.y=31&Submit=Compare
Aryanbeauty said:
So this is not your post? http://community.boredofstudies.org/2648741/post-9.html Your post was quoted to let you know that everyone makes spelling mistake and there's no need to rave about it.

It's best to use the correct spelling and grammar if you can however critisizing others grammar and spelling does not help your cause, it only shows you run out of argument, have nothing else to say, and acted in desperation and start critisizing other people's gammar and spelling in a hope that people might think you are very clever by pointing out those mistakes! :rofl:
*sigh* you obviously don't get it.

Aryanbeauty said:
Your post speak for itself, and more arabs are killed by their fellow arabs than Israel killed arab terrorists. Such as the assassination of Pierre Gemayel or last fridays killing of 200+ iraqis by suicide bombers in Iraq.
What exactly does this prove? That Israeli terrorists (aka the Israeli government) can kill Arabs because Arabs kill other Arabs?

Aryanbeauty said:
Maybe because jews are important and you are not!
Australia is a multicultural society with anti-discrimination laws.
Get out of my country.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Martyno1 said:
^http://community.newsmedianet.com.au/servlet/Controller?controlleraction=postcodepower&postcode1=2195&postcode2=2026&Submit.x=339&Submit.y=31&Submit=Compare
*sigh* you obviously don't get it.
What exactly does this prove? That Israeli terrorists (aka the Israeli government) can kill Arabs because Arabs kill other Arabs?
Get out of my country.
Thats an interesting website, fortunately i don't live in either place bondi or lakemba. I live in bayview heights in northern beaches, very peaceful and crime is rare, less thugs too.

That Israeli terrorists (aka the Israeli government) can kill Arabs because Arabs kill other Arabs?
If it was not for Israel's help you maronite catholics would all be butchered to death by Shia militants, Hizbollah and Syrian troops. Say thank you for once to those brave Israeli troops who saved your lazy fat ass from being fed to dogs on the street of Beirut by muslims. And Yes Israel have the right to kill arabs if they are terrorist and attacks Israel and its interest.
Get out of my country.
When all lebs leave australia, i'll leave. Until then say hi nicely to me like a church going catholic maronite chick would :D

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Thats an interesting website, fortunately i don't live in either place bondi or lakemba. I live in bayview heights in northern beaches, very peaceful and crime is rare, less thugs too.
I wasn't showing it to you, but I'm glad you liked it.

Aryanbeauty said:
If it was not for Israel's help you maronite catholics would all be butchered to death by Shia militants, Hizbollah and Syrian troops. Say thank you for once to those brave Israeli troops who saved your lazy fat ass from being fed to dogs on the street of Beirut by muslims. And Yes Israel have the right to kill arabs if they are terrorist and attacks Israel and its interest.
When all lebs leave australia, i'll leave. Until then say hi nicely to me like a church going catholic maronite chick would :D
I guess the whole world revolves around Israel. By the way, if it wasn't for Israel, there wouldn't have been a civil war in Lebanon.
[sarcasm]ISRAEL FTW.[/sarcasm]

afdgargio

Banned
HSC
go join hezbollah i hope you and your family get fucking owned by an israeli missile im pretty sure they started the war by kidnapping soldiers and firing rockets into israel non stop buddy

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Firstly, I have nothing but hate for Hezbollah. So you're wrong there, buddy.
Secondly, this topic is about Al Jazeera, not the Lebanon-Israel conflict.
Finally, I would hope you and your family get owned by the French football team, but I'm not going to wish death upon your family.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Martyno1 said:
By the way, if it wasn't for Israel, there wouldn't have been a civil war in Lebanon.
[sarcasm]ISRAEL FTW.[/sarcasm]
Explain to us how Israel started Lebanese Civil war. According to History The war started like this (even though the origin of conflict date back to Ottoman rule)
On the morning of April 13, 1975, unidentified gunmen in a speeding car fired on a group of Phalangist leaders leaving Church in the Christian Beirut suburb of Ain Rumaneh, killing four people in what was probably an attempt on the life of Pierre Gemayel. Hours later, Phalangists led by the Gemayels, killed 27 Palestinian armed militants travelling on a bus in Ein Al-Rumaneh; citywide clashes erupted
And Israel intervened only in 1978. You are probably taught history from a different perspective and I would like to hear that including your sources.

Finally, I would hope you and your family get owned by the French football team
talking about football, I heard that Hapoel tel Aviv defeated Paris St germain and the French club fans rioted ( what a sore loser) Paris Police shot and killed one Paris St germain fan http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,,1957260,00.html

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
afdgargio said:
It proves you're a filthy French leb, the combination of the two most scum races on the planet, go burn some cars and support hezbollah you fucking ape.
Lol, check this guy out?

Wow, this place got rowdy really quickly ofcourse I blame AryanBeauty but I wont resort to this violent racism. I actually think French people are really nice and the general consensus around the world is that France and French people are among the nicest.

Now, what you said about Lebanese people might be up for debate. But, when Lebanon was being attacked by the Israelis hundreds of people from all over the world criticised it severely. (I remember reading the thousands of comments and the comments supporting Israel were scarce and usually from Israeli or the United States.)

Lebanese people aren't scum, and I think you have made a misconception. There is only one race, it's the human race. Slight variations in a appearance or race should not be used to judge an entire race. Religion, on the other hand is something which is still illegal to be racist about but it's more understandable. Generally, because people from a religious group tend to share common beliefs which they subscribe too.

If you want to be a racist imbecile, and not benefit anybody by your synthethic posts of racism then please leave this forum. I admit at times my own posts have slight references to racism but these are general observations of mine. I'm well aware of the fact that you're more than likely a mock account which is acting to be a staunch supporter of the united states but I still feel as though I must respond.

Lebanon prior to the recent attacks my Israel was generally thought off as a nice, small country where tourists could come and enjoy a vacation. Now, though it has changed to such a degree that it's impossible for what would once be routine to be. Hezbollah may be what has made many criticise Lebanon but Hezbollah does not act against Lebanon. Hezbollah is the group which pushed Israel out of Lebanon before Lebanon had any militia. Why was Israel there in the first place is perhaps the biggest question. Basically, with the weapons and aid that the United States send Israel they have built an army which they use to kill innocents in neighbouring countries and crush any resistance which want their country back.

Incase you don't know Israel was stolen from the Palestinians unjustly by U.S Led Jews after the horrific aftermath of World War 2. But, why were the palestinians the people who had to suffer for World War 2? Why do they get stuffed into a pocket of their own country blocked from the world and regularly get crushed by IDF (Israel dastardly forces) on a daily basis, many of which ae attacked for no reason other than being alive.

I'll make one more response to the poster.
I'm Lebanese brother, and in this country which is Australia we can have any opinion we choose. But, we still need to work together for our common goals which are to make Australia succesful, diverse, and beautiful.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
afdgargio said:
go join hezbollah i hope you and your family get fucking owned by an israeli missile im pretty sure they started the war by kidnapping soldiers and firing rockets into israel non stop buddy
I'd Join Hezbollah if it meant keeping the Israelis out of my country and protecting the people which they kidnapped from my country. (They still have in Israeli prisons prisoners which are unaccounted for, Unless they've been killed already.)

When I say my country I mean Australia. I would join any group to prevent another country from stealing my country and imposing their own laws and culture over the one already built. If somebody tried to Invade Australia today, I would be the first to stand up and defend my country.

Maybe, an imbecile like you wouldn't protect his own country. It seems as though you're the type that would rather steal a country. I think it's fair to assume that you're an American-Jew which in my opinion is a very bad combination. (Generally) But, I wont discriminate. I hope that their are many nice Jews out there, I'm just yet to see any unfortunately. But, I wont discriminate against them on such a wide-scale when people seem to be taking this seriously.

Now, on a personal note.
Shut the fuck up you fucking retard.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Explain to us how Israel started Lebanese Civil war. According to History The war started like this (even though the origin of conflict date back to Ottoman rule) And Israel intervened only in 1978. You are probably taught history from a different perspective and I would like to hear that including your sources.
I believe this woman explains it quite well

http://multimedia.heritage.org/content/wm/Lehrman-092706a.wvx

maybe marty could learn something, probably not

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
bshoc said:
I believe this woman explains it quite well

http://multimedia.heritage.org/content/wm/Lehrman-092706a.wvx

maybe marty could learn something, probably not
No she doesn't. She is speaking the most shit I've ever heard in my entire life. Nobody EVER killed people in the checkpoints which she speaks about. The maronite-christians and muslims did have quite a few hiccups throughout time with the Israeli pressure but nothing as has been said. She is a liar and an imbecile, spreading such lies about the Lebanese Muslims wich apparently each have 72 children?

Her lies are an utter failure, claiming that each person has so many children. Who's the most famous christian? George W. Bush, he enjoys killing innocents just as much as that terrorist Bin-Laden does. What was the point in her reference to Osama Bin-Laden? 8 years ago the most famous christian person in the world was Bill-Clinton. He cheated on his wife. What's the point of that? It's just a statement which has no point or value unless I used it to make a racist generalisation.

What that lady said was a filthy, filthy lie.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Sam04u said:
Nobody EVER killed people in the checkpoints which she speaks about
You are damn wrong. Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War checkpoint killing was common and committed by all militias parties.

I begin to suspect that you are the same person as Agentprovocateur (a bangladeshi) and judging from your lack of knowlege of what happen in Lebanon, you are NOT a lebanese.

Why was Israel there in the first place is perhaps the biggest question
Why was Syria there in the first place was the bigger question.

Incase you don't know Israel was stolen from the Palestinians unjustly by U.S Led Jews after the horrific aftermath of World War 2
In case you don't know Lebanon was created for Christian arabs under French Syrian mandate NOT for muslims.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Explain to us how Israel started Lebanese Civil war. According to History The war started like this (even though the origin of conflict date back to Ottoman rule) And Israel intervened only in 1978. You are probably taught history from a different perspective and I would like to hear that including your sources.

talking about football, I heard that Hapoel tel Aviv defeated Paris St germain and the French club fans rioted ( what a sore loser) Paris Police shot and killed one Paris St germain fan http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,,1957260,00.html
Israel indirectly began the Lebanese civil war because if there were no Palestinian refugees in Lebanon, there would have been no civil war, Like you said, Lebanon was originally created as a French mandate for the Lebanese Christians (NOT Arab) and to a smaller extent, the Druze, so they obviously began arguing about the Palestinians.

Plus, I don't care about Paris St Germain, I support Olympique Lyonnais.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
If you look back at this thread you will notice that the ones who bring in Jews, and israel etc are your muslim friends such as Martyno1, Velox and the not so logical one and I never talked about the hollocaust do a history search on my post. Don't lie again cause I heard that you can be burned in hell for that ;)
Fuck them, I dont give a shit about them. You just mentioned the 'hollocaust' rite now fag. I know ur always thinking about it.

To Bshoc: links to vids need a description.

Hehe.. Aryanbeauty - what happened to those two soldiers that Israeli military looking for? You bombed the crap out of the southern Lebanon using inhumane methods - targeting civilians and lol the UN, violating UN Law and then eventually ceasefire - in the end didnt achieve anything didnt stop Hezbollah, didnt get the soldiers..

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Martyno1 said:
Israel indirectly began the Lebanese civil war because if there were no Palestinian refugees in Lebanon, there would have been no civil war, Like you said, Lebanon was originally created as a French mandate for the Lebanese Christians (NOT Arab) and to a smaller extent, the Druze, so they obviously began arguing about the Palestinians.

Plus, I don't care about Paris St Germain, I support Olympique Lyonnais.
You are walking on a slippery slope, palestinian issue was NOT the origin of conflict, the conflict began earlier with muslims demanding more power and demanded a new census so that they can claim majority (with almost each muslim family having more than 20 children and multiplying like pigs as the lebanese woman on heritage.org said). I can also say it is your fault that your country let palestinians into lebanon and use it as a base for attacking Israel. They are unwanted by Egypt, Jordan, Syria or any other arab countries and there must be a reason why no one wanted them in their country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)