Albert Speer and Jewish Flats - REALLY need some help! (1 Viewer)

teegsb

HSC
Okay, I have gathered a lot of information for my assessment, but there is either too little, or too much that goes over itself and in 50 different ways. I've gotten up to the policy for rebuilding Berlin, and then I've moved onto the night of Kristallnacht, where to now? Any help would be so much appreciated!!!

!R3VOLUTION!

HSC
i personally dont think Kristallnacht isnt that important (unless if itz for evaluation of Speer's personality how he denies KristalNacht in his 1st draft of "inside the third Reich") u can go straight to his appointment as Minister for armanents in 1942 after Fritz Todt dies in a mysterious plane crash.

this is how i would organise my notes on Speer
---> Early Life (not that important) ---> qualifies as an Architect ----> Joins the Nazi party---> becomes stage production designer for rallies -----> 1st architect of the reich ---> GBI appointed ----> minister for armanets ----> then war production----> post ww2 life (after nuremburg)

dont forget historians like Van Der Vat, Erich Goldhagen, Foachim Fest and Gitta Sereny (Journalist who did extensive interviews wif albert speer)

hope that helps u for ur assessment (i already did mine last monday) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)