alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
braad said:
jesus i wanna hit u
i'm just curious what reason they have for believing rape is wrong. napstar says it's because it's forcing the girl to do something she doesn't want to. but if you have no sympathy for the girl who is raped, then why do you care if she's doing something she doesn't want to do? so what reason would you have for not raping someone?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
crazyhomo said:
i'm just curious what reason they have for believing rape is wrong. napstar says it's because it's forcing the girl to do something she doesn't want to. but if you have no sympathy for the girl who is raped, then why do you care if she's doing something she doesn't want to do? so what reason would you have for not raping someone?
i do have sympathy for rape victims, i had a friend who was raped n shes changed so much....i dont want that 2 happen 2 ne1 else...especially when the only reason it happens is coz guys can be total fuckwits

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
crazyhomo said:
moral obligation... basically religion... and if you dont believe in religion you don't want to fuck someones life up.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
BreaKing said:
i really, REALLY hope you're joking there dude.
even if you were, its a pretty sick joke.
Breaking I wasn't joking one bit. I'm serious when I say that I think it is over-rated.

Stories like this often come up on TV:
. Girl gets raped in park at night
. Girl kills herself
Now don't tell me you don't think that's ridiculous. I can think of a million things worst than rape. And that is my whole point here. I'd much rather be raped than endure years of physical pain.

Also I don't buy into all that emotional trauma after being raped bs. People like that annoy me. Why think of it as more than just unwanted sex? It's ridiculous.

Skeeta said:
and you wouldnt feel sorry for a girl who got raped coz she was wearing a miniskirt?
Think of it this way. If someone put all their belongings out in the front garden and left for a week. When they come back most of their things would have been stolen. They were asking for it. In a perfect world none of their belongings would have been stolen but there is no such thing as a perfect world. If the girl puts herself in a dangerous position I don't see why we should feel sorry, she was an idiot in the fist place for putting herself in danger.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
HellVeN said:
Nar, rape is over-rated my friends. It's really not that big a deal. I hate those ppl that whine for ages after being raped. Fuck you haven't lost anything and you're not hurt physically (unless the old in-out was a big rough). It's nothing compared to someone stealing your stuff. It's just someone having sex with you for christ's sake, I don't know why people put rape so high in the hierarchy of crime. In my opinion, rape is equivalent to a punch in the nose. Well unless they're raping you for hours/days/weeks, that's different I guess.

So if I saw someone being raped I'd join in ;) .

man u have fuckin issues, rape is seriously bad it is worse than a punch int eh nose cause it destroys the person who was raped. they are mental and emotuionally traumatised from these sorts of events, and quite a few of them do get violent too so also alot of ppl do get injured aswell...u r really wierd

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
HellVeN said:
Think of it this way. If someone put all their belongings out in the front garden and left for a week. When they come back most of their things would have been stolen. They were asking for it. In a perfect world none of their belongings would have been stolen but there is no such thing as a perfect world. If the girl puts herself in a dangerous position I don't see why we should feel sorry, she was an idiot in the fist place for putting herself in danger.
so rape is ok in this scenario?

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
crazyhomo said:
i wouldnt cause its morals fuckin wrong

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
HellVeN said:
Breaking I wasn't joking one bit. I'm serious when I say that I think it is over-rated.

. Girl kills herself
Now don't tell me you don't think that's ridiculous. I can think of a million things worst than rape. And that is my whole point here. I'd much rather be raped than endure years of physical pain.

Also I don't buy into all that emotional trauma after being raped bs. People like that annoy me. Why think of it as more than just unwanted sex? It's ridiculous.

you got a point, but i dont think many people would appreciate it.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
crazyhomo said:
Ahh, this is where people other than yourself matter.

Although you might not have any sympathy for them, they are a sentinent being, barring that, a member of the human race. To consider her opinions/feelings less important than yours is not only arrogant, but fucking idiotic. She has a basic human right to exist, and it is my feeling, and nearly every other human's feeling that they have a right to exist in peace.

Your argument justifies the holocaust. As I like to put it: "Hitler was cool dude!"

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
RingerINC said:
you got a point, but i dont think many people would appreciate it.
ppl wont appreciate it because they think its fuckin ridiculous

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Ahh, this is where people other than yourself matter.

Although you might not have any sympathy for them, they are a sentinent being, barring that, a member of the human race. To consider her opinions/feelings less important than yours is not only arrogant, but fucking idiotic. She has a basic human right to exist, and it is my feeling, and nearly every other human's feeling that they have a right to exist in peace.

Your argument justifies the holocaust. As I like to put it: "Hitler was cool dude!"
you're argument requires sympathy, which, as we have established, is not granted to those chicks who had it coming

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
HellVeN said:

. Girl kills herself

fucking moron. people put shit out the front of their houses because they don't want them anymore. usually for the council to pick up or for people to take at their own freewill.
you're then comparing this to rape - effectively saying any girl who puts herself in a "dangerous position" (wtf is that?!?) deserves to be raped and shouldn't expect sympathy from anyone? moron. you have the exact mentality of a sexual predator. the best way to combat this would be to end your life ASAP.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
crazyhomo said:
you're argument requires sympathy, which, as we have established, is not granted to those chicks who had it coming
u r grossly generalising ppl from one or two ppl u realise

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
crazyhomo said:
had it coming?

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
cappen said:
man u have fuckin issues, rape is seriously bad it is worse than a punch int eh nose cause it destroys the person who was raped. they are mental and emotuionally traumatised from these sorts of events, and quite a few of them do get violent too so also alot of ppl do get injured aswell...u r really wierd
It only destroys them if they are already emotionally weak. Mentally strong people get over such an incident.

crazyhomo said:
so rape is ok in this scenario?
I never said it was ok. But you're asking for it if you're walking around half naked in a bad neighboorhood alone with no protection.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HellVeN said:
I never said it was ok. But you're asking for it if you're walking around half naked in a bad neighboorhood alone with no protection.

they dont ask 4 it, but they're more likely 2 be targeted

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
BreaKing said:
fucking moron. people put shit out the front of their houses because they don't want them anymore. usually for the council to pick up or for people to take at their own freewill.
you're then comparing this to rape - effectively saying any girl who puts herself in a "dangerous position" (wtf is that?!?) deserves to be raped and shouldn't expect sympathy from anyone? moron. you have the exact mentality of a sexual predator. the best way to combat this would be to end your life ASAP.
He never said they deserved it, he said they had it coming.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
HellVeN said:
It only destroys them if they are already emotionally weak. Mentally strong people get over such an incident.
experienced in the matter are you? :rolleyes:

HellVeN said:
Of course they're not "asking for it". And do you seriously think girls just walk through "bad neighbourhoods, alone, with no protection" etc because they want to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)