Alcohol, what it can & cannot do.. (1 Viewer)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I hate it when you have these flashbacks but you're not sure if they're real or not. And I hate it when yu wake-up and you have rashes in the weirdest places on your body O.O

S

Shuter

I think I actually fractured my skull that night, but I never went to the doctor.

alex_c86

HSC
SashatheMan said:
can someone honestly tell me they cant remember soem significant stuff they did when they were drinking? i am 100% shore yuor a liar.

unless yuo got some brain problems or total loss of memory prolapses, there is noway u cant remember if u did shit with soemone , or got into argument or cheated on someone or stole sometihng,
nah trust me, one time last year i drank 10 shots of vodka in no more than 30 min (very stupid i know).. and i was out from 9pm till 6am the next morning.. and honestly the last thing i remember is sitting on the couch next to my now-bf, then best friend, and another friend saying 'shot number 10'... and even thats blurry. apparently i threw up all over my bf, ripped my sisters jacket i was wearing that night, almost fell off the balcony, and could barely walk.. then i woke up on the couch with my friends hand up my shirt. i seriously dont remember a single thing of it tho

alex_c86

HSC
lol cheap wine.. ive never drunk wine other than the occasional sip.. didnt know you could get that drunk off it.. its been the only time i cant remember a single thing.. usually i remember fragments here and there

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't understand how people can forget what they do. I have had some really heavy drinking sessions and have never forgot what I have done.

S

Shuter

iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't understand how people can forget what they do. I have had some really heavy drinking sessions and have never forgot what I have done.
It's specific types of alcohol, for me it is only absolut vodka which will create blanks.

HSC
N/A
personally i don't drink
but one of my friends told me bout her mate who when he gets drunk - doesn't remember what happened on that night - when he's really truly smashed...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Killing someone while under the influence is no excuse, so why should cheating be any different?

HSC
AsyLum said:
Killing someone while under the influence is no excuse, so why should cheating be any different?
Because when I drink rum I turn into a mean pirate type!

No, not really. Blaming anything on alcohol is a cop out, ultimately it translates to an inability to control your own actions, perhaps made more obvious by alcohol, but still your own doing at the end of the day.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Today I started drinking at 1pm, and had stopped drinking by 3pm. It's now 4am and I am only just starting not to feel so fucked.

I remember everything that happened.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It's now almost 6am, I have been awake since around 2am and can't get back to sleep cause of the alcohol effecting my sleep.

As a general rule you should not drink within 3 hours of going to bed because it will disrupt the second half of your sleep pattern and you will wake up easily and not be able to get back to sleep. Which is funny when you think about me at the moment because my last drink was 7 hours before I went to sleep.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
wtf are u talking about, i've been totally tanked up on alcohol and i was stilll fairly much in control of my thoughts, if i slept with someone i would of known it and it would of been a purposful act.

I believe that the truth is... BEFORE people get drunk, they already have in the back of their mind what they wanna do.... then they get drunk and lose the inhabitions, it's a good excuse that works too often.

its true in most cases, but i think some people genuinely dont know what they are doing when they are maggoted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)