Aligning of questions? (1 Viewer)

swagmeister

HSC
So, for section 4 tomorrow when we get one question on finance stuff and one on marketing stuff (at least that's what I'm calling...), how much of a difference will aligning make?

For example, say one question is about the limitations of financial reports and the other is about the importance of global marketing strategies.

I don't feel like I'd be able to get out more than 600-700 words on the limitations of financial reports and I also feel like it wouldn't be as great for my case studies, so I could only pull say 17 or 18/20 for it. Wheras global marketing I reckon I could pull 19 or 20/20 for it.

Would I be best off going with the finance one and hoping it aligns well or going with the marketing one and getting probably full marks, although it will scale down?

I'm aiming to SR if that helps :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd go with the marketing one, as aligning is a fickle business.

swagmeister

HSC
I'd go with the marketing one, as aligning is a fickle business.
cheers man!

yeah we'll see, I'm really confident with finance so the only time I would choose marketing over it would be if it is a very minute syllabus dot point but yeah gonna come down to the question I see on the paper at 9.25 tomorrow

Flop21

HSC
I think aligning only ends up being say 1 mark anyway right? I suppose that 1 mark counts, but if you're able to get 19 or 20 out of 20, then that doesn't really matter does it.

I'm going to do marketing if it's marketing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)