• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ALL 1st YEARS READ!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Lost
HSC
Everybody...i know this topic has been read but for all the 1st years out there i want to summarise in 1 thread.

When you go to myUNSW and you go the "My Application" section...and on the bottom click on the link which says.."Proceed with offer process"

It will say:

--------------------------------------------------------------

You were required to complete the acceptance of offer process by 5pm (AEST) on 27 February 2005.

Unfortunately because you did not complete all the steps needed to accept your offer by this date, you no longer have access to this service. Please contact our Support Centre by phone: +61 2 9385 1110 or email: enrol@unsw.edu.au for assistance.

You may be required to defer your offer until the next available session if you still wish to study at UNSW.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry this is normal and does not mean that you have not accepted your offer....in facts its just badly worded. Ignore the message and just click on "My Student Profile" tab on the top and under "My Enrollment" you should see a list of all the courses you enrolled in and your timetable...if you have that then there is nothing to worry about.

P.S. In "My Application" under the heading "My Application" the status of everyone's offer is at "Matriculation" so that is all right too.

Hope that helps everyone....and one of the Mods...please Lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)