All Done (1 Viewer)

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Im actually quite a bit pissed off. The amount of work in that subject, the amount of time we put into studying it, and they pull out a piss easy exam like that one...:mad:

Well maybe not piss easy, but that is far and away the easiest PE exam ive ever done. I should be happy i supose lol :)

The only part i had a bit of trouble with was that question about the athlete preparing mentally....i had absolutley nothing :eek: All i could think of was goal setting :p

NickyP

i thought it was crappy
:(
the multi choice were horrible and the options killed me....

bugger

Have to agree with you Nicky

i didn't like the exam all that much

i thought the multiple choice in a lot of them had 2 answers and the generalised option question were really dumb, they suited someone who hadn't been to class, not very smart by the board of studies to be saying that you can answer the question even if you haven't been at school.

i like the yellow sheet questions, not enough room to write my answer..

last year exam was much better

anyway its all over now, just have to sit back and wait

NickyP

there totally was not enough room for short answer!!!! I think I wrote more for the 5 marker than the 15 marker...you can only write so much on acclimatisation bullshit!!! It's true that you can't change it....and if I did do it again I prolly would answer it the same way anyways....bummer

evil_one

Hmmm the multiple choice questions were okay... some were tricky.. core 1 was good... core 2 was good.... not enough room though!... I didn't like the way they made some 15 markers... stupid BOS.... how can you write 15 marks on acclimatisation and altitude training? (improving perf. ) .... i made up my answer for the first quest . for improving perf.... sports med was good though...

Oh well...

Marty

HSC
yeh i got in there flicking through the exam

15 marks im going wat the fuck
that was bullshit
rest of the exam was piss easy cept for those crappy 15markers.

id rather the old 4,6 and 10 mark questions then 5 and 15 mark questions

was bs

few of the MC was bit suss too.

*Britney*

it was a rippa of an exam sweeties but when i found myself asking for a writing booklet to complete a short answer i thought it was pretty sad. i think that the exam applied to the lower bands cause the qs were not all that demanding esp the options.

i did sports medicine and imp perfomance and what the hell was the 15 mark thing that was complete bs. it was a way better exam than the piece of shit that the trial was...

Sassy

PD/H/PE

Hey
I agree wit you NickyP.
I wrote more for the 5 mark question then what I did for the 15 mark question on aclimatisation and that crap.
There was too much of a gap between 5 marks and 15 marks. Pretty shitty.:mad1:

Crazy

exam was fine, fine, fine :D
BOS was pretty lenient this year, though the 15 mark questions were a little on the pathetic side
a lot of ppl had to ask for an extra booklet to answer the Ottawa Charter question, not enough room for 15 marks!
but yeah overall the exam wasnt bad
pretty damn good actually!
:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Missy :P

I agree with Lazy. We did all that work and the exam was so simplistic! But I can't say I'm not happy! I'm cheer'n! I think I'm gonna do pretty alright. :D The only thing that was annoying was the 5 and 15 mark questions in the options! What a STUPID idea! Sassy's right, there was too much of a gap!

Norty

Rok n Roll

Glad its over, it was ok for me, the 15 markers i didnt mind, but definitly a shock, never done before, but hey, thats BOS for ya.
Went out last nite, am goin out tonite too, just have a good time guys, its in the hands of the UAI Gods now, no point frettin over it.
Peace

Big shouts out to Barham Corowa n especially FINLEY HIGH yr12, we Rock:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

BumWax

Yeah the exam was too easy, I was really disappointed.
(Apart from the options, I did Sports Medicine and Improving Performance)

Multiple Choice was fairly tricky as you'd expect, but Section 2 was an absolute joke...
I spent so much time studying, and for what!? So they could ask ask us questions which anyone could answer comfortably...?

I was shocked when I saw 5 and 15 mark questions in the options. They shafted us. Two questions on 65 friggen' pages in the textbook? C'mon!

This was the only exam I was really disappointed with, I had a two week break before it so I put the hours in, but I feel like such a dope for doing so, they asked the most predictable questions..Oh well..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)