All ladies please come here important ! (2 Viewers)

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
On many a BOS post the women say the like a good smelling man

now in the intrest of self improvment and the improvment of the smell of men everwhere

what you say is the best smelling deoderants, colonges, perfumes whatevers that make your legs quiver at the slightest smell

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i like pheonix lynx but thats a personal one, i dont know if other chicks like it or not

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
KwIcKsAnDz said:
On many a BOS post the women say the like a good smelling man

now in the intrest of self improvment and the improvment of the smell of men everwhere

what you say is the best smelling deoderants, colonges, perfumes whatevers that make your legs quiver at the slightest smell
I think you should go to the shop and try some samples on, and pick the one that best suits you. You can also ask the sales assistant what the popular choices are.
I've noticed a certain cologne could smell nice on one person and not smell as good on another person. I think thats the same with perfumes.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Dude, it totally depends on the chick. Colognes aren't cheap, so the best idea is just to ask your girl.

alien

HSC
i think this guy doesn't have a girl or he would have all ready asked her, and wouldn't be asking us here on bos

miss_megs

HSC
Isnt Ralph by Ralph Lauren a chicks perfume? Cos i have it... Or is there a guys one too...? I have no idea whatsoever about guy deoderants, i just like the smells dont know the names of them lol

alien

HSC
erm... it probably is a girls perfume lol. i love it. i dunno it just smells great yeah? and if i smelt a guy wearing it i would be like woah. woah. yum.
they should make a guys ralph

miss_megs

HSC
Its beautiful, but would be freaked if a guy was wearing it, well the one i have anyway lol yeh they should make a guy Ralph

Ralph - for men ;)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
alien said:
erm... it probably is a girls perfume lol. i love it. i dunno it just smells great yeah? and if i smelt a guy wearing it i would be like woah. woah. yum.
they should make a guys ralph
there is a ralph for men it is yummy...

also aqua di gio, tommy for guys, davidoff, diesel

mack

Banned
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I think you should go to the shop and try some samples on, and pick the one that best suits you. You can also ask the sales assistant what the popular choices are.
I've noticed a certain cologne could smell nice on one person and not smell as good on another person. I think thats the same with perfumes.

Yeah, thats because of pheromones. Each person produces their own unique version of the smell.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
I like the smell of a guy that actually takes a shower once and a while.....some guys I know have no personal hygiene...... ewww....sour milk smell....

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Fresh man smell is best... I like it more if combined with a slight smell of cigarettes... but that's just a personal thing.

Colognes can be overdone and just leave me thinking of greasy silmeballs.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Safari by Ralph Lauren for Men, there's also a decent aftershave balm.

Any spray on stuff is cheap shit (and incidentally most of that stuff makes you smell like a canal.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)