Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
That was shocking, I wasn't expecting that lol

I sadly have to agree with this. :(

nice...I've got UNSW for my 3rd preference.. I'm getting 7 bonus points and they only count if i've got unsw in my top 3, so might as well use them lol
I didn't know you had to have UNSW as a top 3 preference for points to be awarded.Where did you hear that?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I didn't know you had to have UNSW as a top 3 preference for points to be awarded.Where did you hear that?
It was written somewhere in the program outline...assuming you're talking about the U@UNSW program thing

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Nope, what is that?

I was talking about the ACCESS Scheme.
It involves you going to UNSW for 3 days, going to lectures and tutes as a uni student would then requiring you to write a uni standard essay, followed by another 3 days in the holidays, same structure, but this time you have to give a presentation. Depending upon how well you went in the essay and presentation, you're given up to 10 bonus points that count towards law and also medicine IIRC.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
It involves you going to UNSW for 3 days, going to lectures and tutes as a uni student would then requiring you to write a uni standard essay, followed by another 3 days in the holidays, same structure, but this time you have to give a presentation. Depending upon how well you went in the essay and presentation, you're given up to 10 bonus points that count towards law and also medicine IIRC.
Wow i never knew about that, can people still apply for it? I have friends desperate to get into new south.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Write an essay? Stuff it.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)