All nighter anyone? (1 Viewer)

dawooddaman

HSC
If you guys are so dedicated to the subject that you're willing to pull an all nighter the night before the exam so you can do well in the subject, why not just gain a good understanding and grasp of the subject/content in the 364 days before the exam? It doesn't make any sense to me...?
That how life is buddy, we f'd up and that the only thing we could of done :)

Yindi

HSC
That how life is buddy, we f'd up and that the only thing we could of done :)
Hmmm, fair enough, it just seems like a bit of a juxtoposition to me. I'm not trying to attack you guys or anything, I'm just genuinely intrigued. Do you actually find that it works? Does the information stay in your head? Do you feel like the lack of sleep severely disadvantages you, or is the disadvantage less than if you hadn't done the all nighter?

dawooddaman

HSC
Hmmm, fair enough, it just seems like a bit of a juxtoposition to me. I'm not trying to attack you guys or anything, I'm just genuinely intrigued. Do you actually find that it works? Does the information stay in your head? Do you feel like the lack of sleep severely disadvantages you, or is the disadvantage less than if you hadn't done the all nighter?
Honestly I highly recommend you do not do this, but for me if has help alot, TBH I only started studying for physics on Monday (4 days 4 modules) Yeh I knew abit before but I think I might just maybe get band 6

I guess everyone is different, learns in different way, me I'm horrible at English, but when it comes to science I just click, But don't think those 4 days were all chillax 14 hours plus a day, dose your head in

I guess I learnt aye?

Yindi

HSC
Honestly I highly recommend you do not do this, but for me if has help alot, TBH I only started studying for physics on Monday (4 days 4 modules) Yeh I knew abit before but I think I might just maybe get band 6

I guess everyone is different, learns in different way, me I'm horrible at English, but when it comes to science I just click, But don't think those 4 days were all chillax 14 hours plus a day, dose your head in

I guess I learnt aye?
Haha, I did the same thing, I only started on Tuesday though, I don't know how you spent '56' hours on it and still needed to pull an all nighter the night before, I swear the course isn't that big. I thought you hadn't done anything at all and only started the night before the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)