All nighter on BoS on dec16th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamoz

HSC
Anyone chukin an all nighter on dec16 for im sure many, many reasons including for myself and for the many year12ers out dere...wont be able to sleep as we will be thinking and stressing about our markss to much during the night/morning! lol :eek:

hectic_lowie

Banned
HSC
im not saying that im just saying its pretty silly to stay up all night to find out how mediocre you are

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'll probably pull an all nighter on the 16th only as i will probably be able to estiamte what ATAR i'll get from my results, so there'll be no need to have another all nighter on the 17th ^^

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Anyone chukin an all nighter on dec16 for im sure many, many reasons including for myself and for the many year12ers out dere...wont be able to sleep as we will be thinking and stressing about our markss to much during the night/morning! lol :eek:
lol, who stresses the night before marks are released, the actual test is over, the stress should be over, the worrying should be setting in lol, but i should be able to get 89 easy, would be nice to get more, but anything more is a bonus.

HSC
lol, who stresses the night before marks are released, the actual test is over, the stress should be over, the worrying should be setting in lol, but i should be able to get 89 easy, would be nice to get more, but anything more is a bonus.
sorry maybe not everyone is as good as you!
maybe some people need to actually work for their marks!

mamoz

HSC
wha if she goes to a good school? then her ranks would be kick-ass
lol believe me i go to a not so-good skool.. its lyk ranked at the end somewhere.. im sure use all probably heard of it.. wiley park girls high, ani1? :p

random-1005

Banned
HSC
sorry maybe not everyone is as good as you!
maybe some people need to actually work for their marks!
who said i didnt, i have done 15 past papers in chem, phy, eco. and like 100 combined (2 and 3 unit maths) over the whole year, and little to nothing on english :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)