ALL NIGHTERS ON TUESDAY thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Are the marks that come out this morning for all of the year put together or just the final HSC exams that we sat ??

ctrlaltv

HSC
zvyx said:
hungry hungry meee :p

everyone holding up strong? we've got a skype convo organised rite now :p
wtf lau, if your having a skype convo wont you get caught? your parents are sleeping, dont forget. and let me join, I have almost nothing to do.

cxlxoxk

HSC
i rank last in one subject, but in a not too shit school (from previous years - my school has got noone on the honour roll this year =S).

ctrlaltv

HSC
nkljhiyugvutbnl said:
Are the marks that come out this morning for all of the year put together or just the final HSC exams that we sat ??
Whole year.

Offtopic: wtf @ ur name?

ctrlaltv

HSC
cxlxoxk said:
i rank last in one subject, but in a not too shit school (from previous years)...(although my school has got noone on the honour roll this year =S.
how well did you think you went in the subject you came last in? If you didnt do too badly, I can almost guarantee a 70+. 60-70 if your unlucky.

HSC
ctrlaltv said:
Whole year.

Offtopic: wtf @ ur name?
lol coz when i signed up evey name that i put was taken so i just started hitten the keyboard and cliked ok and that was it :haha:

reedy01

Premium Member
HSC
chrisbos2007 said:
x2 start at 8:30 lmao
haha i dont start to 5 in the afternoon. so i should be right.

omg like 1 hour 45 min left

ctrlaltv

HSC
nkljhiyugvutbnl said:
lol coz when i signed up evey name that i put was taken so i just started hitten the keyboard and cliked ok and that was it :haha:
hahahaha nice. I thought you were a troll before :O

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
what do we actually receive? marks? ranks?

cxlxoxk

HSC
ctrlaltv said:
how well did you think you went in the subject you came last in? If you didnt do too badly, I can almost guarantee a 70+. 60-70 if your unlucky.
well i know i fail all my exams in the subject, but the subject has a major work (PIP - the subject is society and culture) and the work is worth 30% of the mark overall, i did ok in that. and there is a slight chance i passed the actual hsc exam...

so im guessing 20+18+25 (marks) which is 63, but then their is the school's position against other schools to consider too. but i could still get far lower than i expected and fall down below 50

HSC
I dont know to much about how this all works but the marks that come out this morning, if i juck em into SAM will it give me a fairly accurate UAI prediction ?

ctrlaltv

HSC
jkwii said:
what do we actually receive? marks? ranks?
You will receive your aligned internal marks (school assessments); your aligned external marks (HSC exam) for every subject. You will also receive a HSC mark, which is the average of your internal and external mark.

99 minutes; 2 digits! ZOMG

breezy221090

HSC
Less than 50%= below the minimum standard expected for the course, so providing you wrote something of reasonable intelligence on your paper relating to the subject, you'll be fine.

breezy221090

HSC
Takuto said:
How accurate is the SAM if we enter our marks in there?
I've put in marks of people I know and come up with .05 off their actual UAI. However it is reccomened that you take of about 1.5 points

ctrlaltv

HSC
nkljhiyugvutbnl said:
I dont know to much about how this all works but the marks that come out this morning, if i juck em into SAM will it give me a fairly accurate UAI prediction ?
yup. Just -2 off the prediction from SAM to give yourself some leeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)