ALL NIGHTERS ON TUESDAY thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuto

HSC
oi.olivia said:
is everyone going to be using one of the uai calculators? if so how much allowance are you going to give seeing as we are the biggest cohort in hsc history?
Doesn't the cohort just increase each year, so that every year is considered the 'Biggest cohort in HSC history'.

08er

HSC
Takuto said:
Doesn't the cohort just increase each year, so that every year is considered the 'Biggest cohort in HSC history'.
yes that's what i thought

HSC
Also read that there is an increase in uni applications and also SAM has been 4 UAI off.

Kearnzo

HSC
All the talk about times they have come out early, is just making this last 15 minutes much longer than it needs to be.

Artemis.

HSC
question guys, i live in western nsw and although bos says the results come out at 6am, do they ignore the timezone difference, meaning that they're out at 5:30 here?

Kearnzo

HSC
Artemis. said:
question guys, i live in western nsw and although bos says the results come out at 6am, do they ignore the timezone difference, meaning that they're out at 5:30 here?
Of course they come out at 530 for you. :)

Takuto

HSC
Artemis. said:
Lol, they have to man. It's a website, if they put it up at 6 here, it will be up for you at 5:30

oi.olivia

HSC
08er said:
yes that's what i thought
yes that is correct, but the quantity of candidature will affect scaling and aligned marks... so our results would be different to someone of 2006 who receives exactly the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)