all roads lead to deni..... (1 Viewer)

wrangler

HSC
So whos headinG to deni this year?!?!??!?!?!!?
I mabey should have put this in the ag section but ........
Best weekend ever.
Hope to see you all there, in ur wranglers, boots, drivin a good lookin ute and with a bundy in hand???? Anyone?
Who else cant wait??

DONT CALL ME A REDNECK, WITHOUT ME YOU'D STAVE

Last edited:

SlipStream

HSC
wrangler said:
soooooooo whos headin to deni this year?!?!??!?!?!!?
i maby should have put this in the ag section but ........
best wekendeva
hope to see you all there, in ur wranglers, boots, drivin a good lookin ute and with a bundy in hand????
who else cant wait??
What exactly is "Deni" all about?

From what I gather from their website, bush bogans getting pissed and rooting bogan women in the tray of their ute, with some music thrown in.

Don't get me wrong - I used to live in the bush until recently (I live near Sydney now). And by the bush I don't mean Windsor or Blacktown, I mean Grafton on NSW North Coast. And I lived waaaay out of town, on a dirt road with the suicidal roos, bush bashers and fresh air. I knew heaps of country people - better than judgemental city people, that's for sure - and similarly met a lot of good people. What I'm coming to is that this ute muster looks like one fucken massive boganfest... further stereotyping all country people as brainless twits.

But if you think it's fun, knock yourself out mate. :) And yeh, we can tolerate your lack of spelling skills but not when it becomes barely legible and painful to decipher...

wrangler

HSC
SlipStream said:
What exactly is "Deni" all about?

From what I gather from their website, bush bogans getting pissed and rooting bogan women in the tray of their ute, with some music thrown in.
What I'm coming to is that this ute muster looks like one fucken massive boganfest... further stereotyping all country people as brainless twits.

QUOTE]

Its people like you that give me the shits that ate so bloody sterotypical, fuck i know i cant spell, but it has nothing to do with me being from the coutry. Secondly never, ever call us bogans. If you ARE going to sterotype us thats a relly relly low one. Third, it is not all getting pissed and rotting, eah who doesnt enjoy a good bundy, yeah who doesent enjoy a good root, but if ur fat ugly and a bogan your still goning be sleeping in your own sway alone at the end of the night.
Obvously even though you lived in what you claim the country you dont understand it, hell i deserve a weekend off to get on the piss catch with mates... i was up at six, had crap to do in moring sheep to scheck, and lambing ewes, a sheep to kill, and 2 lambs to pull.......
so dont sterotype me as a brainless twit

SlipStream

HSC
wrangler said:
Its people like you that give me the shits that ate so bloody sterotypical, fuck i know i cant spell, but it has nothing to do with me being from the coutry. Secondly never, ever call us bogans. If you ARE going to sterotype us thats a relly relly low one. Third, it is not all getting pissed and rotting, eah who doesnt enjoy a good bundy, yeah who doesent enjoy a good root, but if ur fat ugly and a bogan your still goning be sleeping in your own sway alone at the end of the night.
Obvously even though you lived in what you claim the country you dont understand it, hell i deserve a weekend off to get on the piss catch with mates... i was up at six, had crap to do in moring sheep to scheck, and lambing ewes, a sheep to kill, and 2 lambs to pull.......
so dont sterotype me as a brainless twit
You are so ignorant. Not once did I call you a bogan, I was calling the people in the photos of this ute muster bogans. Because they are. They're like the fucken yobbos on the hill at Bathurst who burn cars and rope off their own areas of the track, litter the ground in a blanket of beer cans - and don't even think about taking your girlfriend up there. They're animals. They'll scream the most inappropriate things at people - not a good thing when the promoters of Bathurst are trying to internationalise the race, which involves a level of crowd control unheard of on top of the hill. Hundreds of bogans make the annual pilgrimage to the hill of Bathurst every year. Granted, some are worse than others. The ute muster that you talk of looks to be no different, if not worse...

I also never called you a brainless twit. I was referring to the fact that city folk perceive country folk to be intellectually inferior because of their richer culture. I know this isn't true because I lived in the country and met many many very smart people, and they weren't bogans - they were good people. Sure, the bogan-per-capita rate was higher in my school than at my old school, but most of the people I met were no different to the ones I knew in the city. Rather, they were heaps kinder, funnier and had a better understanding of the values of life than city people.

But it's events like the Deni ute muster that perpetuate the misconception of all country people to be bogans. This simply isn't true. Sure, there are bogans in the country, but the country isn't a sole bogan culture as many people in the city are ignorant to accept it to be. I have friends like you who were active in agriculture - they were more boganish than my other friends - but I didn't and still don't perceive them any differently. They were and are still my friends.

And by the way, we had a mare and a stallion, six heifers, four billys and four calves when we lived up there (and two dozen chooks). We never had any sheep because there was a fox lurking around that ate all our chickens, until we shot it but we were moving by then anyway. I agree that I don't understand the country as well as you do, but I understand it enough to disagree with everything you're saying.

Edit: Why did I put so much effort into replying to you. :rolleyes: You'll probably disregard everything I said. Ignorance is not bliss sometimes...

Last edited:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
if u think deni will be full of bogans that's just up to you - but the way i see it is it's just another event for country ppl to catch up with mates, have some time off and have fun

when u live sometimes up to over 100km from your nearest neighbour you need events like ute shows, rodeo's and b&s' to be able to catch up with mates and have a bit of time away from the farm...

call them bogans, rednecks or whatever you want - but i'm a city girl with her heart and soul in the country and out of all the ppl i've met in my 20 years i'd rather hang out with my country mates over city people... country ppl know how to have fun without having to shell out heaps of $$ and have stuff like music, lights etc. provided... we can have fun with a swag, a bundy, a ute and our mates... but hey - that's the life for me, i'm not saying everyone is a fan of it...

wrangler i hope u have an awesome time at deni and just run-a-muck... will be great fun...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Some of my friends went to deni a few years back, utes aren't really my scene, but not everyone who goes is a "bogan" or "yobbo", my friends had fun and certainly were shagging randoms in the back of utes etc.

wrangler

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
if u think deni will be full of bogans that's just up to you - but the way i see it is it's just another event for country ppl to catch up with mates, have some time off and have fun

when u live sometimes up to over 100km from your nearest neighbour you need events like ute shows, rodeo's and b&s' to be able to catch up with mates and have a bit of time away from the farm...

THANK FUCK SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS
DADDYK DONT CALL ME A FUCKIN REDNECK do u even no the defanition of this, 10 bucks says i could kick ur arse in 10
Slipstream may i point out im a chick....

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
ROFL *redneck voice* Goddamnit daddyK, im the butchest bush pig ever and i could kick your ass in 10! ( whatever the fuck that means?)

And we all knew you were a female, only a chick could be as stupid as you.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
DaddyK said:
ROFL *redneck voice* Goddamnit daddyK, im the butchest bush pig ever and i could kick your ass in 10! ( whatever the fuck that means?)

And we all knew you were a female, only a chick could be as stupid as you.
oh give her a fricken break here... she's just a chick standing up for what she loves and what she believes in (good old fashioned country heart and soul...) just cos she's passionate about something doesn't mean u have to rip her off

oh and as for the "only a chick could be as stupid as you" comment... that is pretty rude mate... you'll get yourself in trouble with a point of view like that

wrangler

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
oh give her a fricken break here... she's just a chick standing up for what she loves and what she believes in (good old fashioned country heart and soul...) just cos she's passionate about something doesn't mean u have to rip her off

oh and as for the "only a chick could be as stupid as you" comment... that is pretty rude mate... you'll get yourself in trouble with a point of view like that
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!
DADDYK JUST CAUSE UR SO GREAT ILL TRY REAL HARD TO SPELL THIS OUT NICELY FOR YOU WHICH MAY BE HARD BECAUSE IM A REDNECK BOGAN COWGIRL....
G.E.T. F.U.C.K.E.D

Hope you get run over by the next ute that drives past
have a excellent bloody day

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
wrangler said:
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!
DADDYK JUST CAUSE UR SO GREAT ILL TRY REAL HARD TO SPELL THIS OUT NICELY FOR YOU WHICH MAY BE HARD BECAUSE IM A REDNECK BOGAN COWGIRL....
G.E.T. F.U.C.K.E.D

Hope you get run over by the next ute that drives past
have a excellent bloody day
Don't waste your breath.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
God you country people are fucking stupid. I don't think there is anything wrong with living in the outback/bush. Only when you come on here and start talking like wrangler, that is, without grammer. Although she seems to be the only one struggling to make coherent sentences.

davo_

good kid
HSC
DaddyK said:
God you country people are fucking stupid. I don't think there is anything wrong with living in the outback/bush. Only when you come on here and start talking like wrangler, that is, without grammer. Although she seems to be the only one struggling to make coherent sentences.
Think you just proved my point dumbshit :)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I know I'm bringing up an old thread, but it's this Friday so why not.

I'm really looking forward to it! Ganna be my first time, but the way people talk about it... sounds like a great weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)