all roads lead to deni..... (1 Viewer)

wrangler

HSC
Epiphany said:
I know I'm bringing up an old thread, but it's this Friday so why not.

I'm really looking forward to it! Ganna be my first time, but the way people talk about it... sounds like a great weekend.
i no this friday, and this is my thread!!!!!!i cant wait!!!!!!draged my swag outta the shead today, filled it with half a slab of bundy and rolled it back up!!
wat u driven? with a group of people???????????
awwwww now im gettin all excited again!
if your taken grog how are you taken it in cause wondering how every1 else is, cause the only other way my people are doing it is the side panels on the utes...

yeah ill have a drink for u barbie!

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
wrangler said:
if your taken grog how are you taken it in cause wondering how every1 else is, cause the only other way my people are doing it is the side panels on the utes...

yeah ill have a drink for u barbie!
hahah reminds me of a few bns' i've been too where they make u get out and pull back the torneau on the ute to check u aren't hiding people in there...

smart idea to hide the rum cans inside your swag actually!! otherwise i'd hide them under the seats inside (cos they are most probably just going to check the tray...

let me know how it goes!!

wrangler

HSC
yeah was thinkin that, but theyll have more time this year, suppose mite have to , gotta find sum whear to put another 3 slabs, got told today I HAD TO CLEANY out our ute.not happy!!!
my sway got al bloody wet last night, it back veranda flooded,` not very happy bout that, its goning to be very dodge if it rains.....
oh well , are you goin to dubbo bns instead???
ur not that crazy lisa murry grey chick are you?????

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
nah i'm not lisa the crazy murray grey chick... but i have shown murray greys at sydney show

and no dubbo bns was a few weeks ago... i'm not doing anything exciting until sandy hollow bns (15th october) should be a really good weekend that one!! might even get down for the ute show beforehand!!

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
How good was that?! Best weekend I've had in a long time!

We got there late Friday, in my mates 05 rodeo only 2 weeks old! Beautiful ute it was. They didn't even search our ute, so all that careful hiding was a waste of time.

Can't wait for next years already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)