All Rounders by School (Top 10) (1 Viewer)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Wow guys, you're complaining as if Hurlstone has the worst vice-principal out of any school in the state. There are some schools who have idiotic vice-principals. A top 20 private school (not naming) had a student suspended for accidentally looking away from a sports photo, thus resulting in monetary loss to the school due to the bad photo and having to take another one. She/he has "completely" banned any sort of muck-up day activities because it is not in school spirit and negatively distinguishes the aforementioned school from other elite, private schools. This I gave just as an example but surely the Hurlstone vice-principal must have some positive qualities in her role and she must be doing something right or the school wouldn't have hired her in the first place. And I doubt that they would have hired her purely based on the fact that she came from Ruse or something outlandish like that.

LOLXD

HSC
Wow guys, you're complaining as if Hurlstone has the worst vice-principal out of any school in the state. There are some schools who have idiotic vice-principals. A top 20 private school (not naming) had a student suspended for accidentally looking away from a sports photo, thus resulting in monetary loss to the school due to the bad photo and having to take another one. She/he has "completely" banned any sort of muck-up day activities because it is not in school spirit and negatively distinguishes the aforementioned school from other elite, private schools. This I gave just as an example but surely the Hurlstone vice-principal must have some positive qualities in her role and she must be doing something right or the school wouldn't have hired her in the first place. And I doubt that they would have hired her purely based on the fact that she came from Ruse or something outlandish like that.
tldr;

girra sloot complaining but, private school rep =/= school spirit and tradition that's been around for a while

jakes on them when you could go to a normal government school

[youtube]0y9rF5c_3Q8[/youtube]

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAD?

ps:
hayabusaboston said:
Ach man I won't insult you, I just dont like swearing and street style talking okay? Who are you anyway? From armidale?
No I'm not from Armidale kunt

Last edited:

such_such

HSC
Hurlstone's cool. Except that the uniform is EXPENSIVE and the fact that you have to do EXACTLY 12 units. But yeah, it may seem that they've gone better because of the principal, or it could just be because they have a strong cohort this year. Who knows.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Hurlstone's cool. Except that the uniform is EXPENSIVE and the fact that you have to do EXACTLY 12 units. But yeah, it may seem that they've gone better because of the principal, or it could just be because they have a strong cohort this year. Who knows.
I thought they seemed weaker this year in terms of all rounders?
Tech had like 23 while Hurlstone had 21..... And everyone says Tech is the weaker school in terms of academics (especially in my Syd Tech vs Hurlstone thread over in the SCHOOL sub-forum section).....

amy-k3s-u

HSC
Amen to this!! strong cohort is strong

Tech had like 23 while Hurlstone had 21..... And everyone says Tech is the weaker school in terms of academics (especially in my Syd Tech vs Hurlstone thread over in the SCHOOL sub-forum section).....
just because sydney tech had a measly two more all rounders, its unjust to say that the hurlstone is the weaker school... hurlstone's class of 2011 could EASILY be better as a cohort with higher overall hsc results on average than sydney tech, nom sayin'

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
just because sydney tech had a measly two more all rounders, its unjust to say that the hurlstone is the weaker school... hurlstone's class of 2011 could EASILY be better as a cohort with higher overall hsc results on average than sydney tech, nom sayin'
Yeah I know, I know that Hurlstone would still probably outrank Sydney Tech (hopefully only by a bit) this year... Though, Sydney Tech has performed quite well this year so maybe the rankings could be close? Wouldn't you agree?

amy-k3s-u

HSC
Yeah I know, I know that Hurlstone would still probably outrank Sydney Tech (hopefully only by a bit) this year... Though, Sydney Tech has performed quite well this year so maybe the rankings could be close? Wouldn't you agree?
no doubt that sydney tech has definitely pulled their weight since last year LOL the last two years have been appalling for such a well-known school... kudos to sydney tech for pulling themselves together (Y)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
no doubt that sydney tech has definitely pulled their weight since last year LOL the last two years have been appalling for such a well-known school... kudos to sydney tech for pulling themselves together (Y)
Hurlstone is a really good school no doubt, it's getting better every year. I would of have accepted the offer to Hurlstone if I didn't receive an offer from Sydney Tech. But in the end, I chose Sydney Tech, having offers from both schools this year. Anyways, hopefully you get your desired ATAR!

Last edited:

amy-k3s-u

HSC
a really good school? FUARK. best school LOL teaches so much more than just academics, you'll regret your choice later but thats your choice LOL you probably have your own reasons in choosing tech, perhaps you dont like girls? HAHAHAHA im kidding kiddo

and thanks, best wishes to you too

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
*principal

private school =/= public school

Uniform price isn't that bad

Yes, 2 all rounders totally make a difference and accurately reflects cohort strength

HSC
N/A
hehehehehehheehehe isnt hurlstone one of them 'selective' skools taht teaches kids too be farmers and that ?

I herd it was a farm or sumthing ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)