• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

all-time favourite song(s) (1 Viewer)

HSC
tell me something, do you like get all impressed when ur 'man' tags properties that aren't only used for his childishness? are you like 'omg im dating like a real mature macho man'?

HSC
bootylicious said:
isn't a "wigga" some white person who thinks their black, or something???

who r the "3 wiggas"??

wigga = wannabe nigga

<3 is a heart fkn hell you're such a bimbo

i was saying 'love wiggas' in other words i love laughing at them

in KVT

does the K stand for 'kanaka'?

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
tell me something, do you like get all impressed when ur 'man' tags properties that aren't only used for his childishness? are you like 'omg im dating like a real mature macho man'?
He doesn't go around tagging buildings and stuff, so i have no idea wat ur talking about!!

Have u seen any buildings and stuff that been tagged wit this particular tag??

HSC
i've seen too many fully sick tags to tell

one particularly funny one is 'husk' its this wigga i used to knows 'street name' or so he says.

property is anything belonging to someone you stupid BIMBO

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
wigga = wannabe nigga

in KVT

does the K stand for 'kanaka'?
i kinda figured ur not an islander. NO, the K does not stand for "kanaka"!!

"wigga" is a combination of 2 words a white person and nigger. Hence a white person who acts black!!

HSC
thats what it originally was used for but then outside of american-whites black became the new cool thing because 'omg 2pacs changes is the best song eva thats wat got me into hip hop bro' so now wigga is used to mean 'wannabe nigga'

wannabe starts with W if you haven't noticed already

m_isk

HSC
N/A
god this thread is so repetitive, and way off track. ANyway, my fav sog ever is Mario Winans I don't wanna know and second is Mario's let me love you...

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
thats what it originally was used for but then outside of american-whites black became the new cool thing because 'omg 2pacs changes is the best song eva thats wat got me into hip hop bro' so now wigga is used to mean 'wannabe nigga'

Yeah, i know it starts wit a "W"!! i first thought that it was "wannabe nigga". But other ppl i talked to said that it was a white person acting black!!

bootylicious

HSC
m_isk said:
god this thread is so repetitive, and way off track. ANyway, my fav sog ever is Mario Winans I don't wanna know and second is Mario's let me love you...
i like mario's "let me love u" too!! i went and saw him at Bankstown, when he was here!!

FlibbertyJibbet

HSC
3am by matchbox 20

Freak by Silverchair

When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating

and I think that's about it for now

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

DUH - when you actually make reference to somebody as a wigga it's really WHITE PERSON / NIGGA. NOW, it means that. If you wanna play on 'wannabe nigga', then say it as that. And if you're so sick of the 'wannabe niggas' then why don't you go tell it to their faces instead of being a little pussy and venting about it on the internet?
And why does a certain way of speaking have to belong to certain people? Is culture locked to the people who began it?
You speak in abbreviations with 'omg' and 'eva' and jack. But you weren't the first person to ever use abbreviations ... duh

HSC
this is a really stupid argument, stop replying, im a guy i gotta have the last word now shutup.

i hate when people are like 'omg lol say it to their face' no because people are so closed minded that they only have one reaction when you say it to their face.....'omg u wanna start me cunt lol omg im so westside america dirty southern hemisphere' ive said it to people before im not a pussy, aren't you the one saying 'omg u dont know me dont make assumptions omgg end of the world' but yet your making ones yourself?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
DUH - when you actually make reference to somebody as a wigga it's really WHITE PERSON / NIGGA. NOW, it means that. If you wanna play on 'wannabe nigga', then say it as that. And if you're so sick of the 'wannabe niggas' then why don't you go tell it to their faces instead of being a little pussy and venting about it on the internet?
And why does a certain way of speaking have to belong to certain people? Is culture locked to the people who began it?
You speak in abbreviations with 'omg' and 'eva' and jack. But you weren't the first person to ever use abbreviations ... duh
please die.

HSC
jay-z - dead presidents (original version)
mobb deep - shook ones II
mobb deep - survival of the fittest
mobb deep - G.O.D Part III
mobb deep - drop a gem on 'em (2pac diss)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)