all-time favourite song(s) (1 Viewer)

Glenn198718

yeah i like others but that one would be up there. are you telling me you have never heard that song before ay

Glenn198718

miss_gtr said:
Glory of love-chicago/peter cetera

Wonderwall and Champaign supanova-Oasis

Everything i do-Bryan Adams

Love is a battlefield-Pat Benetar

Livin' on a prayer-Bon Jovi..

I <3 80s music.
yeah thats alright did you like to listen to footloose aswell just wondering ay. dont mind that song

I also like summer of 69 - brian adams
time after time
summer rain aswell thats just a few of them

HSC
Jay-Z dead Presidents 1
Capone-N-Noreaga - Illegal Life
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones II
D'Angelo - Devils Pie
Something For Kate - Monsters
A Tribe Called Quest - Hot Sex
Keith Murray - Get Lifted
T.I - I Still Ain't Forgave Myself
Raekwon - Criminology
Wu-Tang Clan (Method Man) - M.E.T.H.O.D Man
OutKast - 13th Floor/Growing Old

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
INXS said:
Nelly is a fag. He can go suck a penis. Listen to some real artists like:

Led Zep, ZZ top, Queen, Rolling Stones, INXS, Police, Sky Hooks, Crowded House, Aerosmith, AC/DC, David Bowie, Joe Cocker, John Farnham, JPY, Bee Gees, Cold Chisel, Cream, ABBA, Alice Cooper, Yardbirds, Van Halen, Men at Work, Mental As Anything, B52's, Kool and the Gang, Kc and the sunshineband, KISS, kinks, misfits, danzig, monkees, bob seger, bob marley, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Pseudo Echo, Split Enz, animals, america, bangles, beatles, beach boys, billy idol, black sabbath, blondie, blues brothers, bob dylan, bon jovi, Bruce Springsteen, billy joel, clash, the cure, cyndi lauper, david cassidy, def leppard, devo, dire straits, donna summer, doobie brothers, dragon, dr hook, eagles, duran duran, easy beats, eddy money, elvis, eric clapton, faith no more, fine young canibals, foreigner, gangajang, garry glitter, flock of seagulls, geroge harrison, hoodoo gurus, hunters and collectors, ice house, iggy pop, james brown, jefferson airplane, jerry lee lewis, journey, judas priest, kenny loggins, leo sayer, lulu, madness, midnight oil, motor head, new order, ozzy osbourne, Patrick Hernandez, paul kelly, paul simon, pink floyd, phill collins, sting, ramones, ratt, rasy charles, robert palmer, R.E.M, scatman john, scorpions, simon and garfunkel, stan bush, starship, status quo, steve miller band, steve winwood, stevie wright, stray cats, supertramp, styx, survivor, sweet, swinging blue jeans, t-rex, talking heads, tal bachman, tears for fears, pretenders, the tramps, the who, toto, tom cochrane, Traveling Wilburys, twisted sister, u2, village people, wham, yes,
fuckin pwned. that is an awesome list you got goin :D:D:D

otay

HSC
Mobb Deep - Survival of the Fittest
Big L - Da Graveyard
Wu Tang - M.E.T.H.O.D. Man
Kymani Marley - Warriors
The Roots - Seed 2.0
Oasis - Wonderwall
Everlast - What It's Like
2pac - Keep ya Head Up
ACDC - Back in Black
Bob Marley - 3 little birds
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
Sublime - Santeria
Powderfinger - My Hapiness
John Lennon - Imagine
Albert Ammons - Boogie Woogie Man (absolutely jaw-droppingly brilliant)
Nas - Memory Lane
Naughty by Nature - OPP
Jack Johnson - Good People
MOP - Ante up
Method Man and Redman - Da Rockwilda (best club song ever!)
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under the Bridge
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Bob Dylan - Hurricane
Beasite Boys - No Sleep Til Brooklyn

Last edited:

alayenay

HSC
culvo said:
Not too bad indeed. Another Time fan I see. Good choices all round. :D
WORD! I'd have to say Any Colour You Like is my favourite track on the album though...you've inspired me to put it on. What do you think of it?

culvo

HSC
N/A
alayenay said:
WORD! I'd have to say Any Colour You Like is my favourite track on the album though...you've inspired me to put it on. What do you think of it?

It sounds so weird and yet is so fitting, it's an interesting interlude to say the least. The way how it tones down at the end and leads into Brain Damage is great (that was one of the things about Dark Side of the Moon that made it so great I reckon, the way how everything seems to flow on.) It's also pretty trippy and you can definitely see why people used to take drugs when they listened to the album!

I know it's pretty typical, but Dark Side of the Moon is one of the greatest albums ever in my opinion, although I do like Animals more so.

alayenay

HSC
culvo said:
It sounds so weird and yet is so fitting, it's an interesting interlude to say the least. The way how it tones down at the end and leads into Brain Damage is great (that was one of the things about Dark Side of the Moon that made it so great I reckon, the way how everything seems to flow on.) It's also pretty trippy and you can definitely see why people used to take drugs when they listened to the album!

I know it's pretty typical, but Dark Side of the Moon is one of the greatest albums ever in my opinion, although I do like Animals more so.
I suggest giving it another spin, initially I liked it because I love the whole album, and I thought of it as an interlude as well, but then way day it caught me and yeah now I think it's the best song on the album. It's incredible.

And I completely agree about DSOTM, it rules! I do prefer Wish You Were Here though. ;)

culvo

HSC
N/A
alayenay said:
I suggest giving it another spin, initially I liked it because I love the whole album, and I thought of it as an interlude as well, but then way day it caught me and yeah now I think it's the best song on the album. It's incredible.

And I completely agree about DSOTM, it rules! I do prefer Wish You Were Here though. ;)
Heh, I've listenend to the album twice today now and Any Colour you Like itself three or four times. There is definitely something about Any Colour you Like, it's just hard to explain. It does sound good though, that's for sure, with the rising and falling synthesiser and guitar section (It was apparently a very complicated and advanced song for the time, Gilmour used two guitars for the harmonious solo and the Univibe effect pedal from what I read on the net.)

I haven't got Wish You Were Here, but it's on my list of required albums... Just out of curiousity, do you own them on CD or LP? It's just that you sound like the record type (as weird as that sounds.)

alayenay

HSC
culvo said:
Heh, I've listenend to the album twice today now and Any Colour you Like itself three or four times. There is definitely something about Any Colour you Like, it's just hard to explain. It does sound good though, that's for sure, with the rising and falling synthesiser and guitar section (It was apparently a very complicated and advanced song for the time, Gilmour used two guitars for the harmonious solo and the Univibe effect pedal from what I read on the net.)

I haven't got Wish You Were Here, but it's on my list of required albums... Just out of curiousity, do you own them on CD or LP? It's just that you sound like the record type (as weird as that sounds.)
Oh God I wish, I only have one LP. I need to break into my dad's house and rack his collection! I own all my Floyd albums on CD. You must get WYWH though...you can get it for $10 in HMV in the city, I noticed they were flogging off most of their albums the other day. :)

amisha_amisha

I'm a Title now?
HSC
Any song by Coldplay is my definition of a song that touches me...not so much of "AROBTTH", but more on their former album, "Parachutes."
From X&Y, "Swallowed in the Sea" hits a soft spot...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i think the whole "porcelain" album by sparta is full of my all time favourite songs

its one of those cd's where every song is just bullshit good
but notable mentions go to

guns of memorial park
while oceana sleeps
breaking the broken
tensioning
death in the family
splinters
end moraine

nedzelic

HSC
favourite song....that's hard.....
um.....maybe....teen spirit...i know it's an obvious one

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hahaha i cant go past

whats my name?
by snoop dogg

hahaha its an old fave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)