All you want to know about the Educational Access Scheme (EAS). (1 Viewer)

blond_e

HSC
A social worker or any other professional that can back your statement up of "Responsibilities" at home.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
hey guys for suppoprt for a divorce, do you think providing child support income statements is good ?

jackal8

HSC
Re: EAS scheme and uni entry

So they release UAI late december. When do they inform applicants of being successful oo unsuccessful and to what degree?

sanshi

colour my world
HSC
N/A
hey
for the eas scheme i know i have to have a verified document from the accountant if i work in a family business. does that mean that the letter is typed in the letterhead of the accounatant? im inquiring this because the accountant typed the document on our business letter head and this seems wrong as it looks like sumthing that i could have easilty typed up.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
sanshi said:
hey
for the eas scheme i know i have to have a verified document from the accountant if i work in a family business. does that mean that the letter is typed in the letterhead of the accounatant? im inquiring this because the accountant typed the document on our business letter head and this seems wrong as it looks like sumthing that i could have easilty typed up.
I think they would need to include their contact details for future reference.

angmor

HSC
if i want to provide support for a divorce, do you think CHILD SUPPORT statements are good?

angmor

HSC
f3nr15 said:
OMG the EAS scheme is so cool ... except when you study harder for the course you want ...

Neo-Nazi
answer my question or ill burn all your babies in fat.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
angmor said:
if i want to provide support for a divorce, do you think CHILD SUPPORT statements are good?
If you think it helps to support your case, then add them in.

jackal8

HSC
do you knwo happens since i am applying for the elite athlete scheme AND the educational access scheme

i have already been informed that i am successful for the access scheme, but what happens if i find out i am also successful for the elite athlete scheme, what then!!!!

gracie007

HSC
jackal8 said:
do you knwo happens since i am applying for the elite athlete scheme AND the educational access scheme

i have already been informed that i am successful for the access scheme, but what happens if i find out i am also successful for the elite athlete scheme, what then!!!!

Thats impossible, u cannot be told by UAC that ur EAS application is successful.

jackal8

HSC
"The following applies only to applicants with S01A or S01B listed above.

You may not have included S01A or S01B in your application; however, as advised on page 19 of the EAS booklet. UAC has automatically assessed you as eligible for this category of disadvantage, in conjunction with other types of disadvantages you have claimed"

thats what the letter said, i realise now it doesnt necessarily mean i am successful..

oops ^_^

but, can you tell me then how we do find out if we are successful?

Last edited:

gracie007

HSC
you cant be told. you arent told whether ur unsuccessful either. you just have to wait and see whether you get into ur courses or not with it when the time comes

itachi-kun

HSC
gracie007 said:
you cant be told. you arent told whether ur unsuccessful either. you just have to wait and see whether you get into ur courses or not with it when the time comes
Macqaurie university. USYD and UTS sends you a letter if your eligible. It tells you on table 3 in the handbook about each uni.

emily2005

HSC
N/A
hey so whens the date u find out that you were succesful for the eas scheme from variuos unis?

laurenmissy7

HSC
I had to apply late because my grandmother only passed away over the holidays, after the closing date.

I know they make no promises that late application will be processed, but does anyone know what my chances are (not of being accepted but just getting processed)

I applied just after english paper 2 I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)