• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Almost (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Piddled myself when I realised that the HSC is +/- 4 months away.
I've been stuck thinking its 6 months away for ages! Ahhh, nice shock.
Sorry, this is a bit of a pointless topic, but I got a shock and had to share.
Wow.
Okay, off to study like someone possessed! (Right after I make some tea).

Goodluck to everyone with remaining assessments and trials!
x

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Well seeing as I deleted myspace in the hope it would force me to study more, I couldn't have a pointless bulletin ramble; alas, I resorted to BOS.
=)

P.S, they tell you it all happens so fast and is over before you know it, but I'm only recently starting to realise how true that is.

Last edited:

jeska may

HSC
Wowsers! Yeah, I did the same thing a couple of days ago! Argh!! Good luck everyone!!

xx

~untitled~

HSC
I found it enjoyable to start a countdown from about 200 days before the HSC... Some loved it, some hated it.... actually no, on second thoughts, everyone hated it :p.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
cant wait i figured out i have 39 days left of classes excluding carnivals, exams e.t.c

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Hollieee said:
Well seeing as I deleted myspace
ok, look we are all proud of you.
You have said this in what every thread you have ever posted in?

I stopped using my msn and my main myspace in march.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
theshortykatt said:
lol. >8000 friends.

and who uses msn much anymore these days?
I had >8000 friends.
I checked and my main account only has like 5000 now, people deleting me.

I have no idea who, i don't use it anymore lol.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
risole91 said:
ok, look we are all proud of you.
You have said this in what every thread you have ever posted in?

I stopped using my msn and my main myspace in march.
Quite the over-exaggeration, I feel, as I perhaps mentioned it 2-3 times, and at those time,s I said I'd already mentioned it in another thread- my way of apologising to people that might have already seen it. I'm sorry if that offends or annoys you, but maybe you should just ignore me, instead of wasting your time whinging =)
I always thought I could be sarcastic and awful, but some people on here make me look like Little Miss Sunshine.
By the way, I wanted to stop using it in march, but I found it addictive. Which is really quite tragic.

Also, if you're gonna waste time with spiteful and sarcastic comments, do it to someone else. I'd much prefer talking to friendly people, kthnx.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
~untitled~ said:
I found it enjoyable to start a countdown from about 200 days before the HSC... Some loved it, some hated it.... actually no, on second thoughts, everyone hated it :p.
Yeah, I've been counting down since 209 =D Giant yellow piece of cardboard on my wall, trying to make myself study and all that, lol.
According to my wall, 111 days to go, or something around that. I sometimes forget to cross days off. It's more than half crossed off! -coronary-

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Hollieee said:
Quite the over-exaggeration, I feel, as I perhaps mentioned it 2-3 times, and at those time,s I said I'd already mentioned it in another thread- my way of apologising to people that might have already seen it. I'm sorry if that offends or annoys you, but maybe you should just ignore me, instead of wasting your time whinging =)
I always thought I could be sarcastic and awful, but some people on here make me look like Little Miss Sunshine.
By the way, I wanted to stop using it in march, but I found it addictive. Which is really quite tragic.

Also, if you're gonna waste time with spiteful and sarcastic comments, do it to someone else. I'd much prefer talking to friendly people, kthnx.
Make sure you visit non school, thats where the friendly people hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)