Alpha-Omega Booklet (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey, i wen to the physics workshop today and we didn't finshed the booket, got up to the 7th page (motor and generator).
If anyone have the answer to the rest, plz pm me!!! or respond back thx!

Last edited:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lol during our workshop we didnt even use the workbook, brian just said everything and we wrote...

xtcy

HSC
i attended the mathematics one, they didn't really finish the booklets at all. no answers given to us or shit

so i guess you have to figure it all out on your own and have faith in your answers!

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
Its impossible to cover two whole hsc core topics in four and a half hours or so. So yeah we didnt finish the booklets in chemistry either, but it was still way worth the price. yes i do know it was free, but still really good.

HSC
That why i post it here, duh... to share answer to finish the booklet and maybe learn something k :)

Cataclysm

HSC
Don't worry too much about the booklets, me friends went before and Chadwick (and my friend) said that they're pretty useless as there is nothing that you don't already know or can't find out lol

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
yeah, I went too and it was just so boring. All i remember is chadwick advertising his dot point book and omega advertising in the intermission.
I thought it was interesting, especially how we were revising motors then which i hadn't done at the time XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)