alright. (1 Viewer)

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
i've got 7 - 8 weeks before prelims. What were some of your study strategies for prelims that worked well for you? How did your revision schedule look? If this helps, i do 3u maths, adv eng, engineering, food tech, physics....

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
ask ur teachers for past papers from ur school, a lot of the time they recycle questions or simply reword them (esp for subjects like bio and chem)
bruhh my schools not giving any past papers at all bc apparently they use the same questions from the previous papers n it’s like giving away ‘free marks’ so i’m jus grinding past papers from other schools

nsw..wollongong

HSC
bruhh my schools not giving any past papers at all bc apparently they use the same questions from the previous papers n it’s like giving away ‘free marks’ so i’m jus grinding past papers from other schools
NAH FR WAIT LISTEN
for my eco prelim, i asked my teacher for ONE past paper, she ended up giving me half of it bc she "lost the other half," then i protested and got mad bc i told her she was neglecting the mf class by being a lazy ass by refusing to come up with new questions instead of recycling the sm questions every year. so what does she mf do the night before?? upload a link to the full past paper on the student portal. and mind u no one is checking the damn portal the night before the exam, we're all doing last minute studying on our own or going to sleep early. then i check the portal after my exam AND I SEE THAT MOST OF THE QUESTIONS WERE THE EXACT SM THAT I GOT ON THE DAY. I WAS MAD MAD

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
NAH FR WAIT LISTEN
for my eco prelim, i asked my teacher for ONE past paper, she ended up giving me half of it bc she "lost the other half," then i protested and got mad bc i told her she was neglecting the mf class by being a lazy ass by refusing to come up with new questions instead of recycling the sm questions every year. so what does she mf do the night before?? upload a link to the full past paper on the student portal. and mind u no one is checking the damn portal the night before the exam, we're all doing last minute studying on our own or going to sleep early. then i check the portal after my exam AND I SEE THAT MOST OF THE QUESTIONS WERE THE EXACT SM THAT I GOT ON THE DAY. I WAS MAD MAD
nahhh LMAO ur teacher is not a real one wtfff why are teachers like this istg they don’t want us to get a band 6 😍

Cliiton

HSC
No study strategy, it’s prelims 😂. Just skim through some notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)