alternative way into uni (1 Viewer)

Mz.Utai

HSC
are there any ways to get into teaching besides doing the hsc? preferably through tafe? could i possibly do a cert 111 and diploma in children services and then apply for a degree in primary school teaching? being under the age 21?
thanxx

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
if you can't get the what, 50 uai you need for teaching then don't fucking bother because you're just going to harm the kids with your stupidity

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
lolcal said:
if you can't get the what, 50 uai you need for teaching then don't fucking bother because you're just going to harm the kids with your stupidity
It varies from 70 to 85+ actually.

Doing Certs at TAFE only cuts time off your uni course between the HSC and applying as mature age or something.

Unless you get your Diploma in Childrens Services or whatever. Then you can teach 0-8 which is preschool to year 2.

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
It varies from 70 to 85+ actually.

Doing Certs at TAFE only cuts time off your uni course between the HSC and applying as mature age or something.

Unless you get your Diploma in Childrens Services or whatever. Then you can teach 0-8 which is preschool to year 2.
yeah you couldn't be more wrong.

B Education (Primary)
Australian Catholic University - Canberra (Signadou)

F/P
CSP 55.00

a vast majority are under 70.

Mz.Utai

HSC
lolcal said:
ive got a health problem that hasnt allowed me to study for 2 years so dnt judge people without nowing the circumstances

Last edited:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Mz.Utai said:
ive got a health problem that hasnt allowed me to study for 2 years so dnt judge people without nowing there circumstances
How are you going to make it as a teacher then, or has the health problem become less of a concern?

Edit: Also, I can cope with the netspeak, but I wouldn't want you as a teacher if you're mixing up "there" and "their".

Mz.Utai

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
How are you going to make it as a teacher then, or has the health problem become less of a concern?

Edit: Also, I can cope with the netspeak, but I wouldn't want you as a teacher if you're mixing up "there" and "their".
oh pleazz get ova it
nd im recovering from my health problem so it will become less concerning

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Mz.Utai said:
oh pleazz get ova it
nd im recovering from my health problem so it will become less concerning
That's good you're recovering, but no, I won't "get over it."

I wouldn't want you teaching my children with an attittude (and intelligence level) like that.

And we can judge if you get a less than 50 UAI. I have also suffered from a serious illness for several years, but I am still expecting a UAI much higher than that.

Plus, this is the net. Everyone gets judged. :)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
plz its teaching one of the girls where i live got into teaching with an *

HSC
Notre Dame maybe?
More emphasis on the interview rather than UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)