Am i eligible for GWS MBBS? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Hey guys, im a med hopeful, and was wondering if i would be entitiled as a GWS applicant. I was born in auburn and have lived their for 5 years, and 1 month, then moved to the central coast for the remainder. The site does say must HAVE lived their for 5 years. Do i count as a gws applicant?

kbsb

HSC
sorry to say but i think you have to be living in it for the last 5 years.....(dont quote me on this though)

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Damn im not eligible, must for the last 5 years
FUCK YOU UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY FUCKING WOG INFESTED CUNTS, bunch of indian munching fuck sticks. Instead of 90 percentile umat, lets let these gay arab and wogs get 70 instead and get into medicine, while my fucking local uni, newcastle still makes it bull shit for its fucking local applicants, instead of 90 percentile, i only need 88 because im local.
fuck uws and uncle, little cunts.
Oh, yeah and fuck off, this thread is closed.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Damn im not eligible, must for the last 5 years
FUCK YOU UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY FUCKING WOG INFESTED CUNTS, bunch of indian munching fuck sticks. Instead of 90 percentile umat, lets let these gay arab and wogs get 70 instead and get into medicine, while my fucking local uni, newcastle still makes it bull shit for its fucking local applicants, instead of 90 percentile, i only need 88 because im local.
fuck uws and uncle, little cunts.
Oh, yeah and fuck off, this thread is closed.
Wow, you really have the social skills and understanding needed to be a doctor. Not :)

Kralex

HSC
You don't need to be GWS applicant to do Med at UWS...

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Fuck you, im so social and respectable, i would make the best fucking doctor.
Looking at your behaviour, it doesn't seem like Australia, or any country for that matter, would want to employ a 'doctor' with your naivety and stupidity.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
You don't need to be GWS applicant to do Med at UWS...
Yeah but instead of a score of 183 in umat, i only need 167, thats more than 20 percentile difference. Fucking joke, why the fuck would they do that, shouldnt every other uni do that to its local applicants too? Shit uni = uws, bunch of cunts.
Oh well it aint gunno solve anything saying what a shit uni it is, i think it might be a good idea if i just go and trying and work on my umat instead
SEE YA'Z

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Looking at your behaviour, it doesn't seem like Australia, or any country for that matter, would want to employ a 'doctor' with your naivety and stupidity.
Who the fuck are you to call me naive and stupid? Do you even know me, or know what marks ive achieved, or what i do etc.. no
But it would pretty clear to say that i am a very rude, forum poster, sexy troll, that loves getting a laugh swearing at forums lol
Yes i have a sense of humour, i would rather that than a faggot doctor, licking his arse hole with maximus pompous-ness, and such a dry sense of humour.
And i havent even gotton into med im just trying, so they probably wont employ me, ya never know.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
amen. people think doctors are perfect ppl who are nice, compassionate, understanding etc etc. its good practice, but if u wanted that, u go see a shrink. its certainly not a prerequisite for saving lives.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
amen. people think doctors are perfect ppl who are nice, compassionate, understanding etc etc. its good practice, but if u wanted that, u go see a shrink. its certainly not a prerequisite for saving lives.
I fucking love you, you're a legend.
*serious, im not trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)